7

I'll be the first to admit I was acting very standoffish ever since the incident this morning. I didn't want to be acting this way but I cant help it. You really think you know someone. You give them all your trust and take down the walls that you have had built from a young age and then all of that trust and everything just comes crashing down. I didn't want to shut Chloe out. It was honestly the last thing I wanted but here I was, shutting her out. I chose to go with Emily over Chloe. It's not like we weren't going to meet back up, but I didn't choose her and I think I hurt myself more than I hurt her by doing so.

"Hey I know it is like none of my business but are you okay?" Emily asks me as we walk along the beautiful streets of Copenhagen, searching for something other than fish. "I kinda overheard your fight with Jesse." She mutters.

"I think the whole hallway overheard that fight." I tell her, attempting to laugh a little. Even laughing now hurts without Chloe. "Um well he slapped me and now I am pushing Chloe away and it is not going so great." I tell her trying to sum everything up. "So I'm not really okay because Chloe makes me so happy and everything and now I just feel like crap." I add.

"Did you tell her that?" Emily asks me. "It would make sense to tell her. Juts talk to her Beca." Emily tells me.

"Hey guys, over here!" Chloe shouts waving at us.

"Well there was a KFC back there." Emily says rather quickly, covering our topic of conversation. "Maybe that has something other than fish." She says.

"Nope, I checked." I tell her. I did check. She nudges me in the ribs with her elbow. "Hey Chloe, I'm coming for ya." I shout, running to her. She wraps an arm around me, pulling me close to her under the umbrella. She takes my hand as we walk.

"Are you okay?" She asks me quietly.

"I want to talk about it, I do, just not right now." I tell her looking around at the other girls, assuming they heard the fight too.

"As long as you want to talk about, whenever is fine." She tells me with a giant grin on her face. "I just don't want you to build your walls back up." She adds. So she isn't as mad as I thought she was. That is great.

"So I don't think there are any places that don't have fish. We could always go back to the hotel and order some room service. I think I saw pizza on the menu." Emily suggests. "We could all hang out in one of our hotels rooms and have a bonding night." She exclaims getting even more excited.

"Yea, that's sounds good." I say cutting her off. If I didn't, she wouldn't have stopped. "That sounds great." I tell her. We walk back to the hotel and en up crashing in Emily and Fat Amy's room. "Someone order the pizza." I mumble, falling on the bed.

"I'm on it!" Jessica, nope Ashley, exclaims picking up the phone. We all sit around carrying on normal conversations.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Fat Amy exclaims flopping down on the bed." Alright Beca, truth or dare?" She asks me even though no one really agreed to play.

"Dare!" I say smirking at her. Chloe takes my hand in hers. "What? I am a badass." I add causing everyone to laugh.

"Sure babe." Chloe says laughing. "Whatever makes you happy." She says.

"Alright Beca." Fat Amy says, turning my attention back to her. "I dare you to make out with someone in this room besides Chloe." She exclaims making it obvious she has had way too many drinks.

**Chloe's P.O.V**

"I dare you to make out with someone in this room besides Chloe." Fat Amy exclaims. I look over at Beca who isn't even looking at me. She looks around the rom obviously weighing her options. She stands up and starts walking towards Stacie before turning around. She bends down and brings her lips to mine.

"Did you really think I would kiss anyone else but you?" She asks me. She kisses me again. "I am all about you." She tells me.

"You had me really worried there babe." I mutter wanting her lips to still be mine.

"Gee thanks for having faith in me." She laughs sitting down next to me. "Alright Em, truth or dare?" Beca asks Emily. She looks at Beca and then me.

"Um well um I guess truth." She mumbles. Someone isn't a fan of truth or dare.

"Alright what's going on with you and Benji?" Beca asks her. She is more being a protective big sister towards Emily even though we all know Benji would never try anything. He is no Jesse

"What?" She asks Beca. "Nothing is going on with Benji and me. We are just friends. I mean why would you guys think there is something going on with Benji and me?" She keeps rambling on. Everyone starts smiling at her. We all know there is something going on with her and Benji.

"Yea okay Emily." Beca says laughing.

"Pizza is here!" Fat Amy exclaims holding the two boxes of pizza. "Bad news girls, there is fish on the pizza so you will have to pick around it." She warns us. Beca brings back three slices. One for me and two for her. She knows that I can only eat one even when I insist on eating two. She knows everything about me. Fat Amy passes around a bottle of wine. I pour a cup for me and a cup for Beca. I will probably regret this tomorrow morning.

Everyone sits around eating and laughing and of course drinking; well except Emily. Beca is slightly tipsy. I let her get at least tipsy. With the morning she had, I figured she deserves that much. She reaches for the bottle. I grab it from her.

"I don't think so." I tell her kissing her cheek. She starts pouting. "You will thank me tomorrow, babe." I say kissing her again . She grabs my face and pulls me closer to her.

"Thank you." She whispers, placing her forehead against mine. "I love you Chloe Beale." She says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Beca you are drunk." I tell her.

"Not drunk enough to just blurt I love you out if I don't mean it." She says not moving away. "I love you, Chloe Beale. I, Beca Mitchell, am in love with you." She tells me. "To be honest, I have been in love with you since freshman year; I just pushed the feelings away." She says kissing me.

"I think we should go." I tell her pulling her out of the room. She leans against the wall. I walk straight up to her and kiss her as if my life depends on it. "I love you too." I mumble into her lips. Somehow, through all the kissing, we make it to our room. I quickly shut the door, shutting out the rest of the world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wink wink! Ah hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting, it means a lot! SO ENJOY!

-tris