Heck Yeah I Do

"Oh my god what if our marriage fails?" I ask as Spencer puts the finishing touches on. I watch in the mirror as she finishes up my makeup. A light lipstick color completely finishes the look. Spencer lets out a small laugh. "What if this doesn't work out and we end up hating each other like mom and dad?" I ask as she sets the lipstick down. I start pacing but Spencer doesn't freak out, she just smiles at me. She grabs my arm forcing me to look at her.

"Then you divorce in a year and vacation in Cabo." The look of horror on my face stops her from laughing. "Becs, you are going to be fine. Right Fat Amy?" We both looked over at Amy who was inhaling the chocolate covered strawberries. "Okay forget that. You are going to be fine. You love Chloe and she loves you." She sits down to put her shoes on. "The reason mom and dads marriage failed was because they didn't have any love in their marriage. They got pregnant with me and grandma didn't give them any other option but to marry. They failed because they didn't love each other." She stands up with a smile on her face. Her hands grip each of my arms. "I see the way Chloe looks at you and the way you look at her. You guys are going to be great."

"Yea red totally has the hots for you." Fat Amy says with a strawberry still in her mouth. I nod my head. "Now let's get you married." Fat Amy exclaims walking out of the room. I look over at Spencer who just laughs. She grabs Fat Amy's shoes. When she walks back in, Spencer holds them up. "Forgot those." Fat Amy says taking the shoes from her. Once they are on, she stands back up. "Now let's get you married." She walks back out.

Jesse walks in, trying to say something to Fat Amy. He turns to me and points from the hallway to me. "Mind if we talk for a minute." He says more towards Spencer than me. I nod at her. Spencer hesitates for a few minutes, looking between Jesse and I. Finally she nods and heads towards the door. She whispers something to Jesse as she walks out. I'm guessing it was a threat.

"Is this the part where you tell me you are still madly in love with me and that I shouldn't marry Chlo?" I ask laughing a little bit. He shakes his head.

"Ah no. Can't say I want to go up against Chloe. Truth to be told, I think she could take me out with one hit." Jesse laughs, standing near the door with his hands in his pockets. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you. I know that sounds weird but it's true. You have accepted yourself with such grace and you never let other people's opinions stand in the way of what you want. Your courage really amazes me. In the process of it all, you found a girl that really loves you and you really love her. That's all I ever wanted for you Becs. I just wanted you to be happy and you are. I'm happy for you. So yea. I should probably go sit so you can get married." He says turning around.

"Jesse." I barely get out. He turns around to face me once more. "Thank you." I whisper trying not to cry. He nods with a smile on his face.

I turn around and look at myself once more. In a few minutes, everything changes. I go from a life where I only really worried about myself to a life with another person. I'm sharing my life with another person. Something I swore I would never do and yet here I am and I have never been more happy. Chloe just makes me so happy. She has made me believe in things I could never believe in before. She showed me so many things. She is kind and she really cares about everyone and everything which makes her so passionate about everything. She showed me there is still good in people and she made me believe in love. Never in a million years did I think someone like Chloe existed but here I am marrying her and that is just the greatest thing in the world.

"You ready kid?" My dad asks peering around the door. He has the biggest smile on his face. I turn around with tears in my eyes. His smile doesn't fade as he walks towards me.

"I'm scared dad." I whisper trying with all my power not to cry. Crying would mean ruining the makeup Spencer spent hours working on and she would kill me. "What if things don't work out? I love her so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with her but what if she changes her mind?" I ask him as he holds me a little bit tighter.