13

"Good morning gorgeous." Chloe exclaims as she jumps on the bed. She climbs on top of me, straddling my waist. "There is a cup of coffee, downstairs, with your name on it." She whispers leaning a bit closer to me. Her hair falls in front of her face. I push a few strands out of the way before kissing her.

"Why didn't you bring the coffee up here?" I ask her kissing her again. She smiles and giggles. She causes me to smile.

"Because then you never would have left this bed and we have to get moving." She tells me, grabbing ahold of one of my hands. "So let's go." She exclaims clearly excited and not nervous at all. She is the exact opposite of me. I've never lived with anyone besides my parents. Well and the girls. So technically I have already lived with Chloe but we are going to be alone. In an apartment. By ourselves.

"I don't want to leave this bed right now." I tell her, flipping over so I am straddling her. "I think all I need is in the bed." I say tugging on the hem of her shirt. She swats my hand away. She sits up so our faces our only inches apart. She kisses me once more.

"As much as I want that too." She sighs wrapping her arms around me. Her hands rest on my butt. "Cynthia Rose has to be at the airport in like thirty minutes so we need to say goodbye." She reminds me kissing me again. She smiles with her lips still on mine. "But hey once we are moved into the new apartment, I think we will have a lot of time for that." She teases me a little bit before sliding out from under me and dragging me downstairs.

"I know they are called quickies but that seems a little too quick." Fat Amy says glancing up at the clock. I start laughing as Chloe gets a bit red. "Like geez Red, I didn't know you worked so fast." She adds causing everyone but Chloe to laugh. I wrap my arms around her waist. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"We didn't have sex." I tell Fat Amy. I look at Chloe who is still redder than a tomato. Usually it is the exact opposite. "Someone didn't want to." I add causing everyone to laugh again. Chloe breaks free from my grip. She turns around to face me.

"Someone's in trouble." Jessica laughs as she walks past us. I look back at Chloe who doesn't seem that pissed off. She seems more frustrated than anything. I could definitely help her with that. Chloe quickly pins me against the wall and kisses me. Definitely frustrated. She walks away from me with a smirk, leaving me flustered and extremely red. "Or in for the best sex of her life." Jessica says tilting her head, staring at Chloe and I. Chloe hands me the cup of coffee with a smile on her face.

"Don't mess with me, Beca Mitchell." She says before letting go of the cup. "I know where you live." She laughs, kissing my cheek. She is the biggest dork ever. I am dating a dork.

"As much as I love seeing you two make out all the time, I my cab is almost here so let's start with the goodbyes." Cynthia Rose says coming up behind me. Most of her stuff was already sent to Maine to her fiancee so she only has a few suitcases. We all hug her and say our heartfelt goodbyes except for Stacie. She walks into the kitchen last, clearly upset Cynthia Rose is leaving. Stacie runs straight into her arms, now sobbing. "Easy girl. I am getting married soon." Cynthia jokes with her.

"I am really going to miss you." Stacie says once she composes herself a little bit. "I think I will actually miss all of the inappropriate touching." She laughs wiping her eyes. "Your lady better know how lucky she is to have you." Stacie tells her hugging Cynthia again.

"I'll miss you too, Stacie." Cynthia says hugging her for the last time. Well at least until July. The cab beeps which is her signal that it's time to go. "Well I guess I gotta get going." She sighs looking around at all of us. We are smiling even though we are crying. And to think this is only the first goodbye. We still have many more.