You Really Love Her

"Good morning, gorgeous." Chloe exclaims walking into our room. She stops where the hole was but now isn't. Thank you Jesse. "So you found someone to fix the hole. That's good." She says before climbing back into bed. She crawls on top of me so she is straddling me. "We haven't had a lot of alone time lately." She mutters before kissing me. Slowly, she makes her way from my lips to my jaw to my neck. "I've really missed you." She smirks at me.

"Prove it." I mumble as her lips press back against mine. My hands mess with her shirt.

"Just take it off already, Becs." Chloe groans clearly frustrated. Doing as she wishes, I take her shirt off and throw somewhere in the room. It can join all the other shirts that have gotten lost. My hands grip her hips as she pulls me closer to her.

"I have really missed you." I tell her, smiling. She just smirks at me. "And I'm not just saying that." I add causing her to laugh. She gives me the "oh sure" look before kissing me again. She pulls me up against her, taking my shirt off in the process.

Right on cue, someone knocks on the door. Chloe stops and looks at me. "I'm sure it's no one." I tell her, trying to get her attention back on me. She shrugs and focuses her attention on my neck. But someone knocks again. Chloe stops and looks at me. She rolls off, flopping down next to me. "Come on, they will go away." I whine before kissing her again but the knock is only harder this time.

"I'm not getting it, you can." Chloe tells me pulling the covers over herself. I look over at her. She is serious. I have to ruin this perfect moment by answering the door. Whoever is at the door better have a damn good reason for being there and ruining this. First moment alone with her weeks and it gets interrupted. I sigh before getting out of bed and throwing a shirt on as I make my way to the front door. I unlock it and fling it open.

"What!" I exclaim before even looking at the person on the other side of the door.

"Bad time?" She says laughing.

"Spencer!" I exclaim realizing it is my sister. I love her and I'm excited she's back but she has terrible timing. "I thought you weren't getting in until next week?" I say still standing in the doorway. She pushes past me, inviting herself in. Her eyes focus on my neck. She starts laughing.

"Clearly it was a bad time to interrupt." She says sitting down on the couch. I stare at her as she looks around the apartment. "I wanted to surprise you by showing up but clearly I showed up a little too early." She laughs. I roll my eyes at her. She just continues to laughs. I throw a pillow from the nearby chair at her before making my way back to the bedroom. Chloe is still lying in bed, waiting for me.

"It's my sister." I tell her, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans from the floor. Chloe sighs. She gets up from the bed and I can't help but stare. She walks right to me and kisses me. "Later, I promise." I whisper with her lips barely touching mine. I find an old flannel and throw it on. Chloe quickly gets dressed and heads out to meet my sister. Hopefully this goes better than my mom. I walk out pretty close behind her but even then she has already become buddy buddy with my sister.

That's one of the many things I love about Chloe. No matter who it is, she can always strike up a conversation. She is a natural people person which makes up for the fact that I'm not. We balance each other out in that aspect. Chloe does all the talking while I sit there and nod, usually finding something to stare at until the conversation is over or until Chloe elbows me in the ribs as a way to tell me to pay attention. We work well together when it comes to that. We naturally balance each other out.

They sit on the couch together and are laughing at something. I walk into the kitchen and start the pot of coffee. I lean against the counter and watch as they interact. They are my family. They are what I have left of a real family. My mom isn't going to be in my life and my dad has never really been in my life. Sure he took care of me but I never saw him as actual family. But those two. Those two are my family. They are the ones who stuck it out and made sure I was okay. I don't know what I would do without those two.

"You gonna stand there and stare or are you going to pour the coffee?" Chloe asks walking up to me. She kisses my cheek before grabbing three coffee mugs from the cabinet. I pour the coffee in each of them. Chloe grabs the one for my sister and walks back over to the couch. I follow closely  behind. They pick up with their conversation. I sit in the arm of the couch next to Chloe. I could get use to this.

Chloe's POV

"I'm going to go shower." Beca tells us before disappearing down the hallway. I watch her until I can't see her in anymore. I turn back to Spencer who has a smug look on her face.

"You really love her, don't you?" She asks setting her mug down. "I can tell you really love her and she really loves you. Trust me. It's pretty obvious when Beca loves someone because it doesn't happy often but when it does, I can always tell." She turns her entire body so she is facing me. She runs her hand through her hair like Beca always does. They are pretty much twins. "It's the way she looks at you, as cliché as it sounds, it's true. She looks at you like you put the stars in the sky and for Beca you did. Beca didn't really get a good example of love growing up. She saw our parents divorce and how awful it was. Beca remembers all of it and so the fact that you were able to show her what genuine love was, you might as well have put the stars in the sky. But it's not just the way she looks at you, it's the way she is when she is near you. It's like even the smallest distance is too much. She is always moving closer and touching you, in the most innocent way possible. It's the most simple things too. Like a hand to your arm or your leg. She is always touching you. Beca was never one for touching. She hated when people touched her or hugged her. Never in a million years did I think I would see my sister wanting to touch someone else like the way she does when you are around. Beca doesn't fall in love. She swore never to fall in love, yet here we are."

What she says really hits me. I mean I always knew her parents divorce really messed her up but what Spencer told me is something I never really imagined. I just assumed Beca was fine. She was with Jesse for three years, how could she not be in love with him? But did she ever actually say she was in love with him? I never heard her say it and she is a private person so she never mentioned it. Maybe she wasn't in love with Jesse.

But she is in love with me. This girl who saw her parents divorce. The girl who swore never to love again. The girl who stayed in a loveless relationship so she didn't have to worry about getting hurt is in love with me. It never hit me until now how big that is for her. Beca isn't the most emotional person there is and yet everyday she shows her emotions for me. Every wall she spent years building up, came down for me.

"I won't be offended if you disappear to your room so you can tell her how much you love her." Spencer says breaking my thoughts up. She has sincere smile on her face. "I saw the gears starting to turn in your brain. Go." She nudges me in the arm and nods toward the bedroom door.

I set my coffee mug down and make my way to our room. Beca is standing in the middle of the room, already dressed, drying her hair with a towel. I lean against the doorway and I can't help but smile. She is everything in could want plus more, as cliché as it sounds. It's true though. She is perfect and I just want to marry her already.

She turns around, noticing my presence. She has the goofiest grin on her face. "Whatcha staring at?" She asks as I walk towards her.

"Just the most amazing girl in the entire world." I grab her chin so she doesn't do the smart ass thing and look around. I kiss her but she smiles too much. "You know I really love you, right?"

"Yea I know." She smiles kissing me again.

"Good."