Chapter 2

"Oh. Do you want me to stay with you?" Esme offered.

"Yes please!" I smiled gratefully.

Just then, Dalton's car came up. He rolled his window down, and motioned for Esme to leave.

"It's okay! I've got it!" he shouted, smiling evilly. 

I gulped. 

"Okay, bye then, Bella!" Esme replied, backing out onto the road. 

Dalton's car drove up the ramp into the garage. As he parked, I started shaking with fear, as I didn't know what he was going to do to me. He has been known for being very violent. But, unfortunately, no one thought about him using me as a punchbag.

2 minutes later, he came storming out of the garage, his face contorted in fury. I shrank back, scared. 

"Did you tell her anything?" he asked me calmly. Hold on, calmly?

"Nothing..." I replied, quaking with fear. 

"Don't. Lie. To. Me," he growled, pronouncing each word clearly.

"I didn't say anything!" I cried, holding my hands up and edging back slightly. 

"You rotten liar!" he bellowed, picking me up with one arm. 

"Put me down! I swear I said nothing!" I sobbed, tears running down my face. "Please!"

"You just don't die, do you?" he muttered, opening the door and dragging me inside.

After he slammed the door closed, he dragged me to the flight of stairs next to the kitchen. Halfway there, I tried to get to my feet so that the strain wasn't only on my aching arm, but failed. I am very clumsy. I wish that were not so. Then, he started towing me up the stairs, my bruised body thudding on every step. Okay, that hurt, I should've tried harder to stand up. I held in a scream.

 At last, we got to my bare room. All I had was a tiny clothes box, a bathroom barely big enough for me to fit into, and a mattress on the floor. As soon as Dalton opened my door, he threw me inside carelessly. I landed on my clothes box, and I heard a loud crack. This time, I couldn't hold in my yell of pain.

"OOOOWWW!!!!" I shrieked.

"What?" Dalton yelled, obviously very irritated.

"I... cant.... It... hurts... m-my side..." I stuttered. 

He walked over, towering over me.

"Want me to help get you into your bed?" he grinned evilly. 

"No tha-" I started, but I never got to finish my sentence, for he had picked me up with one arm, and threw me into the small mattress.

Keeping in my howl of excruciating pain, I lay there, winded. My head throbbed, and the last thing I saw was a butterfly fluttering gracefully across my vision. Then everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
How was it? Comment and tell me! Don't forget to vote, like, fan and follow!
~VampaliciousP