Chapter 1 - 10

Title 席卷天灾,全民逃生我有亿万物资 Sweeping natural disasters, all the people escaped, I have hundreds of millions of supplies
Author 一条尾巴长
https://www.69shu.com/txt/45789.htm

A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supermarkets were snapped up, and a bigger crisis broke out quietly.
Sustained high temperature, solar radiation, dust storms, meteorites, plate splits, torrential rains, tsunamis and floods, insect plagues and snakes, flu plagues, mutated viruses, zombie siege, biological mutations, extreme cold and snowstorms, melting icebergs...
In a severe crisis, human life cannot be guaranteed, and all social laws and order collapse as a whole.

Jiang Si persisted in the apocalypse for ten years, her grandmother was swept away by the storm, her grandfather was washed away by the tsunami, her father was bitten to death by zombies, her mother fell ill and committed suicide, and she was revived by mutants.
The whole family died tragically, and when Jiang Si opened her eyes again, she found that she was not only reborn, but also had space. At this time, there is still one month before the end of the world.
Jiang Si started the crazy stockpiling mode, RV helicopters and yachts, gold bars, gourmet weapons, medicine... and the domineering big white tiger who threw himself into the net, give it a suck~ give a hug~ rub the big butt tail~ the days are so beautiful, I don't believe it , this time, no one can destroy the whole family!
It's just...
why her big white tiger not only sheds its fur, but also sheds its skin.
In human form, he is still a handsome guy! ! !

  Chapter 1 Rebirth of the End Times
  "Miss Jiang, confirm that there is no problem with the contract, and then you can sign it."

  The dusty memory unfolded like a 3D projection, and the chaotic consciousness was awakened, and Jiang Si's eyes were sharp in vain.

  Didn't she die? Why? Back to the real estate agency before the end of the world.

  The real estate agent with a flattering smile, the impatient homeowner, and the drinking water on the table.
  Jiang Si picked up the Nongfu Spring and took a sip. It was sweet and refreshing.

  The feeling of nourishing the heart is too real!

  Jiang Si gulped down his drink and was completely satisfied. His eyes fell on the clock on the wall-May 1, 2033.

  I finally dared to believe that she was born again.

  One month before the end of the world, she took 3 million savings and bought a house of more than 100 square meters in the suburbs of S City.

  I just bought a house, and before I had time to decorate and buy furniture, a power outage of unknown cause suddenly hit the world.

  Schools are closed, factories are closed, communications are interrupted, supermarket supplies are looted, and everyone's life rhythm is disrupted.

  Everyone thought that by staying up for a few days and waiting for the government to bail out, they would be able to return to normal.

  Unexpectedly, the power system could not be repaired for a long time.

  The basic living conditions could not be met, and a large number of people began to flee the city.

  Jiang Si reacted quickly. When there was not much food at home, he took his equipment and rode a bicycle to his hometown.

  She rode for a whole month in a two-hour plane.

  He thought that he would be able to pass the day safely by returning to his hometown, but even greater dangers came one after another.