Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31 It was extremely hot, and
  Jiang Si was a bit unexpected for the reaction of Qin Shen, the crocodile.

  Jiang Linhai froze in place, Jiang Si stepped forward to rescue, and handed the wound medicine to Qin Shen, "If you feel that the wound is itchy and uncomfortable, replace it in time, don't be brave." Qin Shen nodded and took it, politely and alienated,

  " Good."

  The sun was at its highest point, and they stayed on the edge of the hole, like a piece of meat about to melt in a heat wave, and the
  millipedes squeezed deeper into the hole, and the smaller millipedes couldn't squeeze it, and their backs were split .

  Because of the pain, the smell from the scent glands became even more stinky.

  Niuniu tightly covered her nose, and asked Lu Zhifeng, "Dad, can't we find a way to get out? I'm about to be stink to death."

  Everyone was also almost stink to death.

  But the sun radiation is more terrible than sulfuric acid, the car steel still melts, and they will definitely die if they go out.

  Lu Zhifeng turned on the kettle, moistened the towel on her little face, and then said: "Be patient, you will be able to go home soon."

  Niuniu is far more sensible than her peers, "Yes."

  Shen Baoying said: "If there is It would be great if scientists can invent clothes that can resist the sun."

  Jiang Linhai laughed at her naivety: "Without electricity mass production, even if a scientist invents it, it is estimated that there will be only his body, and we will not get our turn." Jiang Si

  heard Their words fell into a short memory.

  In the previous life, when the second Sunday happened.

  The northern base does have clothes to prevent solar radiation, but that kind of clothes can only be worn by the upper class.

  Inferior people like them who don't have any skills, even have to risk their lives to eat, and they will be cursed fiercely when they look at them.

  The duration of the day reached fifteen hours, and finally it was dark.

  Everyone drank the water they brought on their faces.

  When the night falls, the spiders return to the trees and stare at them.

  Jiang Si looked at Qin Shen, who had a pale complexion, and asked, "What are we going to use to attract Malu now?"

  Qin Shen took out three potatoes from his arms, which were the food Jiang Si had given him before.

  "Just use this."

  Jiang Si's eyes showed surprise, and he thought he had a small appetite, but he didn't expect that he left a potato every meal to attract Malu.

  If he wants to say something, Jiang Si will give him more food.

  Lu Zhifeng picked up Niuniu on his back and tied it up with a rope, "Then how can we cooperate with you?"

  Qin Shen stood at the corner of the cave entrance and said to everyone: "Just stand by my side.

  " Peel the potatoes into small pieces and throw them at Malu.

  Malu curled up in shock and waited for a while. They stretched out their tentacles, as if smelling the aroma of potatoes. The road closest to the potatoes tentatively coiled up the potato cubes and brought them to their mouths.