Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 Embracing and Sleeping
  Jiang Sidao: "This kind of animal can eat wintersweet flowers, so it is easy to breed and raise, and maybe it can be domesticated and used as a mount."

  Jiang Linhai frowned and said: "That guy is too vigilant, and his speed is terrible Compared with Lightning, it is not easy to catch it unless a particularly large trap is set, and if the wild one is not a cub, it is basically difficult to domesticate it." Jiang Si nodded, "Just to say it casually, it is

  still I don’t know what it is.”

  Compared with the transport trucks that may go on strike at any time due to extreme weather, moose was the means of transportation she envied most in her previous life.

  But she can only be envious, only people with supernatural powers have moose.

  And her role is nothing more than a moose, perhaps not as important as a moose, because there are too few things she can bring back.

  Jiang Si unconsciously revealed his yearning for the moose. After everyone dispersed, Qin Shen asked Jiang Si, "Do you want it?

  "

  With Qin Shen's ability, it's easy to catch a moose, but it's quite troublesome to raise the moose. They move around and don't need to go to far places. If the transport vehicle can't reach the place, it's a big deal to walk a few steps. Jiang Si smiled and shook her head, "No, it's too much effort, let's raise a few more chickens and ducks." "

  Yes."

  Suddenly, Shen Baoying called her, "Sisi, come here."

  Jiang Si was a little embarrassed , Before going there, he said to Qin Shen, "I'll find you in a while." "

  Okay."

  He was not embarrassed, and went into Shen Baoying and Jiang Linhai's room like Jiang Sihuo burned his ass.

  As soon as she entered the room, Shen Baoying changed her face, and asked her very seriously: "Did you tell Qin Shen about your space?"

  In this icy and snowy world, where can I get a transport truck that is not yet frozen.

  It's fine for Lu Zhifeng and Niu Niu to fool around. Qin Shen is so smart, how could he not be aware of the problem.

  Seeing his unsurprised expression, everyone in the Jiang family was very worried. Jiang Si just started trying to date Qin Shen, and confessed everything out of love.

  Although Qin Shen and the others are relieved, space is a test of life and human nature, and no matter what, they have to wait before considering telling him.

  Jiang Si saw that he couldn't hide it, so he had to say: "He found out a long time ago, he just didn't say anything, you don't have to worry too much."

  Shen Baoying's eyes widened suddenly, "When did he find out?"

  Jiang Si can't tell, Qin Shen moved here as their neighbor and found out, so he had no choice but to say perfunctorily, "He saw me by accident when I took something, but he never tested me." It would be difficult for everyone if she wanted to tell Qin Shen directly that he was the big white tiger

  . Accept that she is with Qin Shen.

  Shen Baoying and Jiang Linhai looked at each other, and after a while, Jiang Linhai said earnestly, "Since you know, he didn't say anything, so you should be more cautious, you know?" Qin Shen is good, but there is no such thing as Jiang

  Si It is most important to them, but if there is any danger, they can't be completely relieved.

  This is the purest love of parents for their children.