Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221

  Jiang Linhai's surprise from the beginning turned into ecstasy, and hurriedly said: "Catch up now, can you protect your mother and the others?"

  Jiang Si sensed the range of the enchantment space, "It should be possible! "

  But she doesn't know how long her enchanted space can last, it's best to use the enchanted space immediately to send everyone to a safe place.

  If he suddenly lost consciousness like before, it would be over.

  Then she reached out and grabbed Jiang Linhai's arm, injecting energy into Jiang Linhai to maintain his physical strength and at the same time, touched Qin Shen with another hand, injecting a lot of energy into Qin Shen.

  She must heal Qin Shen as soon as possible before she loses consciousness.

  While Qin Shen absorbed Jiang Si's energy, his own energy was also absorbed by Jiang Si.

  But now she feels that she is an ocean, and Qin Shen is just a drop of water blending into it.

  Soon, with the blessing of Jiang Si's energy, Jiang Linhai caught up with the team in the sky like dozens of large motors hidden in his body.

  Jiang Si blew a slogan to Daimao, and Daimao, who was carrying his mother and others, heard it, and immediately led the entire huge vulture team to fly into Jiang Si's space.

  Flying into Jiang Si's enchantment space, everyone felt a different situation instantly.

  The air became fresher, the oxygen content was higher, and even the temperature was a suitable twenty-six degrees.

  The big guy in the down jacket instantly felt the heat.

  I thought it was the magma that had spread over, so it became so hot.

  Dai Mao and the yacht maintained the same flying altitude, Shen Baoying noticed something was wrong.

  Except for the fiercely advancing fish and dangerous marine life on the sea, almost all of them are 500 meters behind the yacht.

  It's like there is a wall, no matter how they sprint, they can't get over.

  But if you bypass the back of the yacht and look at the sides of the yacht, you can see an even weirder scene.

  The sharks seemed to have brains and eyes, and they were parading along both sides of the road, but they dared not get close.

  Shen Baoying wanted to ask Jiang Si what was going on, but seeing Jiang Si grabbing Jiang Linhai and Qin Shen with both hands, his complexion visibly turned pale.

  This is exactly the same as when Jiang Si helped Zhang Aihua last time.

  Could it be that Jiang Si's ability is back again?

  Shen Baoying became nervous again in an instant.

  But don't let the previous situation happen again.

  Zhang Aihua's family sat on the vulture, the vulture's flight speed slowed down, and he was confident that the vines would keep his family from falling off the vulture, so he took out the binoculars from his bag to observe the situation behind him.

  At this glance, he discovered a surprising scene.

  On the yacht that Jiang Si was on, there was actually a huge white tiger.

  The eight big tentacles that Jiang Linhai had grown didn't seem so strange anymore.

  How many secrets do Jiang Si and the others still have?