Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 Killing the fish

  After an hour, the film came out.

  No signs of survival of worms and eggs in chickens and ducks were found.

  That is to say, this kind of insect, like the leech leech, can suck blood, but it can only penetrate into the human body in wounds or under certain circumstances.

  With care, there is no such risk.

  The only thing to prevent is that they reproduce too fast, which makes the big guys worry all day long.

  But just now Qin Shen said that these bugs can only survive under certain circumstances, so there is no need to be too greedy.

  If there is such a bug, raising a few more chickens and ducks will solve it.

  Far from it, catch a few monkeys and come back.

  Jiang Si looked at Qin Shen, "Let's tell everyone to be careful of this kind of monkey. Even if you wear thick clothes, there are certain risks. If you accidentally bring it back, you should deal with it as soon as possible. Already."

  Qin Shen nodded, "It's all up to you."

  After a while, Zhang Qingfang and Shen Baoying helped Niuniu bring back a large net bag of seafood.

  When Jiang Si took Niuniu to fish, he used a big hook, but some small things could not be caught.

  Niuniu used hooks casually in the afternoon. There were not only grouper, but also sea cucumber, shrimp and crab, eel, and horse fish. Pour them out and filled two big baskets.

  Zhang Qingfang was about to go into the cabin to get a knife, so she and Shen Baoying dealt with the fish on the deck.
  Jiang Si and Qin Shen leaned forward, and Niu Niu said excitedly: "Sister and brother, I caught a lot of seafood with my grandma, Aunt Shen. , Look, there are sea cucumbers."

  In Niuniu's memory, sea cucumbers are very expensive tonics.

  She is very proud of being able to catch sea cucumbers.

  Jiang Si smiled and said: "It's really not easy to catch sea cucumbers in such a cold day. Let Aunt Shen make a cold plate later, and make up for us Niu Niu." Niu Niu shyly said: "Everyone eats

  , There are several of them."

  Jiang Si prefers crabs to sea cucumbers.

  I can kill seven or eight of them by myself.

  Niuniu caught two crabs, and Shen Baoying, who knew she liked to eat crabs, said, "Sisi, there are big flower crabs here, why don't we put a few cages and catch more, so we can eat together.

  " Looking at the two baskets of seafood in front of him, he smiled and said, "Mom, look at these things. How long will it take for us to finish eating them? Let's wait for another day. Let's eat fish first." "Okay, then let's take the fish to the kitchen first

  . A bench came over to help with it, and it will be dark soon, if you don't do it, you won't have time to do it." "

  Okay."

  Hearing this, Qin Shen stacked two baskets of fish and carried them to the kitchen with great strides.

  After Jiang Si changed her clothes and went to the kitchen, Qin Shen was already waiting for her with two small benches.

  Shen Baoying smiled and said to Qin Shen, "You are tired from repairing the greenhouse today, go watch a movie with Niuniu and rest for a while." Qin Shen shook his head, "