Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Extremely hot, the refuge camp
  Lu Zhifeng was startled: "It's been hot for so long, the possibility of heavy rain is indeed very high." "

  I'll go back and pack up now, and move back to the village with Niuniu."

  He was actually He wanted to live with Jiang Si and the others, but Jiang Si and the others didn't have that intention, so they wisely kept their mouths shut.

  Under the floor of their house, there are guns and ammunition hidden by him. If he is in danger, he still has the ability to protect himself.

  Jiang Si nodded: "Well, if there is a strong wind, the watchtower is very dangerous. It's better to move down."

  Lu Zhifeng and Niuniu moved back to the village that night, and it took several days to remove the things on the watchtower. Slowly moved to the village.

  He also tried his best to search for usable things in the village, reinforced the doors, windows and top floor, and imitated Jiang Si and his family to do temporary drainage treatment on the first floor.

  Their house has been repaired for many years, and they don't usually live in it very much. Lu Zhifeng was afraid of serious water seepage on the first floor, so he moved all the important things in the house to the second floor.

  I also collected some lightweight wooden boards, and made life-saving floating rings for myself and Niu Niu, while improving Niu Niu's ability to respond when encountering water.

  At other times, I also learn from Grandma Jiang Si, using woven bags to grow sweet potatoes, potato mushrooms, and grow leeks.

  But they didn't have a heat shield in their house, and Jiang Si didn't have to use ice cubes to cool down from time to time. Except for the giant mushrooms growing mycelia in their parents, there was no movement at all.

  Lu Zhifeng was not discouraged, and was going to ask Qin Shen where he found the prickly pear fruit. If this thing can be grown, it would be fine to grow some prickly pear.

  Not only can the cactus fruit be eaten, but the cactus skin can also be peeled off and eaten as a vegetable. The water is still sufficient, and the yield of flowering and fruiting is high.

  Jiang Si also told Qin Shen that there might be a rainstorm.

  This life is different from the previous life, and she can't predict it accurately, so I'm not afraid that Qin Shen will suspect how she knew.

  Qin Shen and Lu Zhifeng had similar reactions. They actively repaired the house, and from time to time they would go into the forest to bring back some collected mutated plants, small prey, salt stones... and exchanged some daily necessities with Jiang Si and his family.

  After confirming that the water source here was drinkable, Kuang Jiaying gradually moved the refugee camp to Longquan Village.

  There are more than 120 households in Longquan Village. Except for Qin Shen, Lu Zhifeng, Jiang Si's house, many people move in every day.

  There must be at least twenty people living in a household.

  Those who are not familiar with it, those who are familiar with it, all live in Datongpu.

  The weather is already hot, and the smell in a room has everything.

  Lin Zu's family was crammed into the shelter. They only had two meals a day. They had to wait in a long queue to go to the toilet, and they couldn't straighten their legs when they slept.