Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 An Elephant That Can Be Moved by
  Ants After dinner, Jiang Si and Qin Shen opened the hotel file together.

  The registration information of a family of four came into their view.

  Of the two children, the boys were about the same age.

  After browsing other check-in information, it was basically confirmed that Bobby was his name.

  But Bobby's parents and younger sister, without accident, should have died unfortunately.

  Bobby accidentally obtained a power stone, and his body mutated to survive.

  Jiang Si said to Qin Shen, "You can call him Bobby and see if he responds."

  Qin Shen nodded, "Okay."

  There are too many animals on the icebreaker now, and everyone has their own tasks .

  Especially for the four little vultures, their growth rate and food intake were too great.

  It was fluffy two days ago, but hard feathers have started to appear on the wings these two days.

  As soon as Jiang Si showed up, they went crazy and opened their mouths, wanting Jiang Si to feed.

  This big mouth can stuff her head down.

  Jiang Si fed some frozen meat without any surprises, and brought them some mealworms for them to peck and eat by themselves.

  The little vultures are running around happily, without plump feathers, just like ostriches.

  Maybe it's looking at my own children, they are cute no matter how they look.

  Jiang Si played with them for a while, and then trained them to move in a uniform manner. Every time they did something right, they would be rewarded.

  According to the growth rate of the little vultures, after another month, this room will not be enough for them to stretch out.

  At that time, their feathers have the ability to protect them from the cold, and they can play in the wild.

  After Jiang Si returned to her room, she took a shower while thinking about how to get the boat ashore.

  Qin Shen came back from visiting Bobby, heard the sound of bathing, and asked, "Do you need any service?"

  Jiang Si couldn't help laughing, "No need."

  Qin Shen stood at the door and said, "But I think you need it."

  "No Come in, I'll beat you up."

  "Well, what a pity, you missed a perfect hormonal service."

  Jiang Si tied up her hair and wrapped a towel around her, "Wow, that's such a pity."

  Qin Shen thought Squeezing in, Jiang Si quickly closed the bathroom door again, laughing inside.

  After a while, she blow-dried her hair out.

  Qin Shen grabbed her, held her in his arms and kissed her, "I've been waiting for you for a long time."

  Jiang Si pushed him, "How is it, does Bobby respond to his name?"

  Qin Shen shook his head, "No response , but his temperament is much better than before, a bit like number one and number two." "

  Hey, it's really hard to return to normal people, but he is obedient. We raised him. He can't remember the sad things. In fact, he is right. For him, it is also a kind of happiness."