Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 Hiding

   Gao Yuanshan, who fell from the sky, was not dead yet, his long wings fluttered a few times, which startled Zhang Aihua and the others.

  Brother Qiu said tremblingly: "Mr. Zhang, he is still alive, a living birdman!" Then he said cautiously: "Should we kill him!" Mr. Zhang is also used to seeing all kinds of mutations

  . He said calmly, "Wait for Jiang Si to come over."

  This bird man was shot down by Jiang Si, and if she still has something to ask, it would be bad if they were killed.

  Jiang Si quickly drove the helicopter and landed on the snow not far from them. The monkey jumped out of the helicopter with her, holding a gun in his hand, full of murderous looks.

  Brother Qiu immediately thought of the fear of being dominated by the Monkey King holding a gun to his head.

  Qin Shen soon reunited with Qin Shen who was coming. They were like a pair of jade men, and they were like evil gods coming from the gate of hell, with a coldness that should not be offended.

  Mr. Zhang originally wanted to say a few words, but after thinking about it, forget it.

  He also saw Jiang Si's ability just now.

  Even the most powerful special forces, probably not as good as her control skills.

  I don't know how she did it.

  However, it's no wonder that she was able to stay by Mr. Qin's side. She knows how to fly a helicopter, has good skills, a pretty face and a good figure. It's no wonder that Mr. Qin is not fascinated.

  Jiang Si glanced at Zhang Aihua and the others, and then his eyes fell on Gao Yuanshan whose back was facing them.

  Beware of danger, he injected anesthesia into him before Qin Shen picked him up.

  Zhang Aihua glanced at the vultures scattered in the sky, and then asked: "Miss Jiang, is there anything we can do for you?"

  Jiang Si shook his head, "Not yet, you should take care of your own safety first, maybe there will be no more Calm down."

  Zhang Aihua's heart shook, and after hesitating, she asked, "Miss Jiang, are you leaving here?"

  Jiang thought for a while, and said, "We're still planning, but it's possible."

  Brother Qiu and the others all looked gloomy when they heard this, and asked in bewilderment, "Why, haven't all the birdmen been killed?"

  Zhang Aihua stretched out his hand to stop them from speaking, and sighed, "Because one comes, maybe the second one will come."

  Brother Qiu and the others looked pale, and the sky and the earth were big, so they couldn't give them a small place to stay. Well!
  They've all had enough.

  They were sad for a while, and Jiang Si didn't have time to continue talking to them, so the monkeys dragged the dying Gao Yuanshan back.

  Seeing that both Jiang Si and Qin Shen had returned safely, Jiang Linhai breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried up to check on Gaoyuan Mountain.

  "He's dead?"

  Jiang Si shook his head: "Not yet, soon." "

  Then what should we do?"

  "Take him back and lock him up, and ask a few words when he wakes up."

  "Okay."

  Gao Yuanshan opened his eyes vaguely The pain in his eyes felt like a knife was cutting him.