Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 Rejection
  The next morning, the sun rose, the sky was filled with rays of light, and the white snow was reflected in pink, red, purple, and gold. It was too beautiful to behold.

  Jiang Si came to Class A, took out the binoculars, and finally saw the coastline of the Northland Continent.

  More vigilant than happy, Jiang Si said to everyone: "Be careful."

  "Okay."

  Half an hour later, the icebreaker could no longer move forward.

  The vast expanse of the Northland Continent seemed to have never been inhabited before, and the snow was so thick that the height was even ten or twenty meters high.

  However, no other hazards have been identified so far.

  Maybe the mutated creatures are afraid of the cold and hid, or maybe they don't have any in this area.

  In short, safety is good.

  When the people on the yacht saw the mainland, they were both surprised and frightened.

  With such heavy snow, even heavier than the snow in Antarctica, can they really survive if they walk there on foot?

  If you step into the snow cave and lose your life, how can you find the rest of your relatives.

  In fact, there are more speculations in everyone's mind that they no longer exist.

  Many people gave up disembarking at this moment, but those who lived in the coastal cities of the northern country communicated fiercely with Dr. Sherry: "Doctor, go and talk to them, go to Mancheng, where we can dock, If there are no survivors there, we will not disembark, so that everyone can survive!" Mike,

  who wanted to follow Jiang Si and the others, was the first to retort, "Don't anger them, it's heaven that they can take us ashore It’s a great gift.”

  If everyone stays, the distribution of supplies on the ship will be reduced.

  He can't bear it.

  Mike's little Jiujiu, everyone knew it well, ignored him at all, and kept thinking of Dr. Sherry, "Doctor, please, just in case, they will agree. If the city can still operate normally, it will be good for them too." Isn't it a good thing?"

  "Everyone can be rescued, right?"

  These words moved everyone on board.

  If the city is still functioning, they don't have to live in such a desperate life.

  We don't have to be on guard against each other and be on tenterhooks.

  It is also possible to search for some supplies if no one is alive in the city.

  It's not like going ashore from here, with no hope in sight.

  Under everyone's gaze, Dr. Xi Rui called Jiang Si again.

  Jiang Sizheng wanted to tell them that he was going to take back the iron chain.

  Dr. Xi Rui pondered: "Miss Jiang, can I trouble you to take us another ride to Mancheng along the coast, we will supply fuel, please, if we go ashore here, we may not survive Tomorrow, everyone will pray to God for you!"

  It is estimated that it will take another whole day to go to Mancheng.

  She discussed with everyone: "Do you want to take them along?"

  Jiang Linhai frowned: "I think it's best not to, many people in the northern country are in a country where guns are legal, and there must be many people with guns and ammunition. It’s dangerous, the sea is frozen, and the icebreaker moves slowly. If you are not careful, you will be trapped and become the target of everyone’s competition.”