Chapter 251 - 254

Chapter 251

  The second child shouted excitedly: "It's moving, it's moving, did you see it, it was a big lump just now, it doesn't look like a leech."

  Kilton also saw it, a black thing, whoosh , and flew away from the bottom of the water.

  He quickly concentrated his energy and divided the lake in half.

  The leeches and crayfish in the mud all entered the field of vision of Kilton and the second child.

  As soon as Kilton stretched out his hand, the crayfish was carried by the lake water and delivered to him.

  Kilton had always lived in the city before, and it was rare to see such a big bug-like thing in their country.

  He grabbed the crayfish's shell and asked his second child, "Is this one of the little guys that Miss Jiang asked us to find?" The

  second child couldn't help swallowing when he saw the crayfish, "This is a crayfish, especially It's delicious, see how much you can catch, this thing loves to eat leeches, let's get them back, and we don't need to raise them."

  Compared with blood-sucking leeches, crayfish are edible and won't run into people The living creature in the stomach is cute.

  Kilton used his direct ability, and one crayfish after another was fished ashore, and the net bags they carried were quickly filled.

  The two net pockets add up to a total of two hundred catties.

  The second child thought of hot crayfish, spicy crayfish, and garlic crayfish, and tears flowed from the corners of his mouth.

  Kilton said: "Is this enough?"

  The second child laughed and said, "It's not enough, it's not enough for us to eat, we can eat dozens of catties at a time! There are so many people, these two hundred catties, I'm afraid There are not enough teeth, you can go back today and put some into the lake first, and then we will fish tomorrow.”

  After the world was destroyed, human desires have been declining again and again, Kilton’s biggest wish every day is to be with his sister Let's have a good meal together.

  Because the two of them are really kitchen killers, they are used to using natural gas and gas stoves, and wood stoves, and it is very laborious every time.

  Hearing that Kilton wanted to make delicious food with crayfish, Kilton immediately asked, "Can we eat with you too?" The

  second child agreed without thinking, "Yes, we can, why don't we all eat together?" Let's eat!"

  After finally being able to slowly taste, everyone must be very happy to see it.

  Kilton also believes that his sister will be very happy. Everyone is getting tired of eating bugs recently, and urgently needs a new protein to improve their lives.

  As soon as Kilton and the second child returned, everyone gathered around to look at the crayfish.

  The second child said to Jiang Si: "We found that there are still many little dragons in that pond. Today we put a little into the lake, so we can eat them?"

  His tone of discussion, and everyone's earnest gazes, Jiang Si I am also very greedy for crayfish. I was planning to unlock frozen crayfish in the space before, so I made a copy.

  No, Cao Cao Cao Cao was delivered to the door.

  Jiang Si nodded, "Eat! Let's all eat!"

  Everyone cheered, the second child took the children to return some crayfish, and the adults fetched water and were busy handling the crayfish together.