Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241

  Haydn put Jiao Chunzi and the others on him.

  They were able to come all the way, thanks to the fact that some of them, like Kilton, had the ability to condense water.

  However, this person's ability is much weaker than Kilton's.

  And there are so many of them, the condensed water can only guarantee that everyone can lick their lips.

  As soon as they came to Jiang Si and the others, seeing the water in the puddle, the big guys all stared at each other.

  Zhang Aihua gulped down a large bowl, passed the bowl to others, and continued to drink.

  As everyone drank and drank, most of the puddles that didn't have much water disappeared.

  With so many people, it will be troublesome to use water for daily use in the future.

  Let Zhang Aihua settle down and eat some food, Jiang Si got together with his family again, thinking about where to find enough water.

  Generally speaking, even if the entire continent is covered by volcanoes, there should still be enough groundwater.

  The original location here is a swamp wetland, so there should be sufficient water sources.

  Jiang Linhai said: "We can find the location of the groundwater, and then dig it out."

  Jiang Si agreed, "Yes, it's best to start digging it out now, otherwise, water use is really a big problem."

  Shen Baoying Frowning, he asked: "The problem is where can we find the water source, and we don't have a water source detector."

  Jiang Sidao: "We can only try it with experience, in case it will be lucky."

  Everyone nodded, "Then Let's gather some people to find the water source later."

  "Okay."

  Bohr came, and the enchantment he made could block sandstorms, which made their living environment much better.

  Don't worry about being blown away by sandstorms at any time.

  Don't worry, the sea fish just caught in the sea will be snatched by unknown creatures.

  Zhang Aihua was lucky enough to go into Kilton's cave and have a look. The environment is quite good.

  Although the bed and furniture are made of mud, it works. Some newly made pottery is vaguely placed, which is quite warm.

  Zhang Aihua also wanted to build a similar burrow for her family.

  He manipulated the vines to dig for him. After digging for a short time, he dug out a two-bedroom and one-living room.

  But soon, he discovered that the wall he dug was very loose, and the soil would easily fall off, and the hole was full of dust.

  But Jiang Si and his burrows are not. The walls are quite solid, as if they were glued with egg white inside.

  Zhang Aihua pondered for a long time, but couldn't figure out the key point. Zhang Yiwen got into the hole, came out with a dusty head, and said disgustedly: "Dad, you really dig a hole!" Zhang Aihua glared at

  him, "Dad, don't dig a hole Is it good?"

  Zhang Yiwen smiled, shrugged and said, "If you insist on feeling good, then I can't help it."