Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 Let Them Regret

  Cheng Jing stood there dumbfounded, completely unaware that Jiang Si would let her die.

  She doesn't understand, they are all women, why Jiang Si has no sympathy and is so vicious!
  Cheng Jing gritted her teeth, unwilling to give up just like that.

  The fact that the men on the boat were not interested in her meant that they were decent people, as long as they got on the boat, they would definitely not bully her.

  Jiang Si let her die because she must have been jealous of her beauty, fearing that she would steal her limelight by boarding the boat.

  If she had the courage to seek death, she would definitely impress them!

  Cheng Jing clenched his fists, clenched his back molars, and said harsh words to Jiang Si: "Okay, then I will die for you!" Jiang Linhai frowned, worried that

  Jiang Si would feel guilty if Cheng Jing was really dead, and asked in a low voice. "Sisi, let's just drive her away."

  Jiang Si saw many dodder flowers like this in the last days, and shook her head, "She won't die."

  Jiang Linhai didn't care if Jiang Si was so sure. up.

  Cheng Jing walked into the water step by step, met Jiang Si's mocking eyes, felt humiliated, gritted her teeth again, and walked a few meters forward.

  She is not very tall, there is still mud under her feet, the water level is up to her waist, she feels weightless, and Cheng Jing can see the fear with naked eyes.

  The temperature during the day was in the 20s, but now it was getting dark, the temperature dropped to more than 10 degrees, and the water temperature was even lower. After soaking for a while, Cheng Jing shivered all over.

  She wrapped herself up and frequently cast helpless and pitiful looks at the handsome Qin Shen.

  Qin Shen only felt that she was a bit of an eyesore, so he might as well cut the fodder to feed the small animals.

  He looked at Jiang Si, sure that he was not needed here, turned around mercilessly, and Cheng Jing's heart shattered into glass shards in an instant.

  Cheng Jing was also quite ruthless, so he simply put on a fight and buried himself in the water.

  She couldn't believe it, these people were really indifferent.

  In order to make her death more realistic, Cheng Jing struggled vigorously, trying to arouse everyone's compassion.

  The flipping water splashes and the bubbles emerging from the water surface are really heart-wrenching to watch.

  Jiang Si is indifferent, and others will not meddle in their own business.

  The suffocation has reached the limit, the turbulent suffocation oppresses the chest, Cheng Jing gritted his teeth with hatred, "唰" emerged from the water, pointed at Jiang Si and cried: "Sister is too unfeeling!

  " The gun frightened her, "You don't know what true heartlessness is!"

  The killing intent in Jiang Si's eyes was so real.

  Cheng Jing suddenly became timid. Although she lives in a thatched cottage now, after being with Qiu Lei, he tried his best to give her the best, so that she can eat and dress warmly, not be bullied, and can order others around. Enjoy the same treatment as the tribal lady.

  Jiang Si wanted to kill her, Cheng Jing suddenly didn't want to die, and ran to the bank, shouting: "Help—help—Qiu Lei, come and save me—"

  The mud under his feet sank into it, and he couldn't break free easily. .