Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 Misunderstanding
  As soon as she knocked twice, she collapsed to the ground limply.

  "Crackling~"

  Qin Shen opened the door, and saw her lying on the ground at a glance.

  Jiang Si rushed forward and hugged his waist.

  The refreshing energy was continuously transmitted, and the severe pain in the heart was relieved in an instant.

  Sure enough, Qin Shen massaged her before to get close to her and relieve her pain.

  In fact, there is no need to massage at all, just their skin-to-skin contact can relieve the discomfort caused by the energy stone.

  Qin Shen transformed into a big white tiger, probably like Jiang Si, needing energy stones to restrain his body from losing control.

  Qin Shen's body stiffened by Jiang Si's sudden hug, Jiang Sishang retained some reason, and said with trembling lips, "I'll just give it a hug, thank you.

  " Little life, Jiang Si also had to feel embarrassed.

  Qin Shen hesitated for a moment, and asked her: "Can you close the door of the room?"

  If this is seen by others, it will definitely be misunderstood.

  Jiang Si nodded immediately.

  "Bang—"

  the door closed, and Jiang Si, who was hugging Qin Shen, felt that they were a little ambiguous in the dark environment.

  In order to divert this embarrassing situation, Jiang Si deliberately found a topic, "Your room seems a bit cold."

  She obviously put electric heaters on everyone's room.

  In the dark, Qin Shen seemed to look down at her, carried her to the bedside, and turned on the electric heater.

  Jiang thought about his thick fur. In fact, Qin Shen is not afraid of the cold at all.

  According to the length of her recovery last time, she had to hold Qin Shen for at least several hours.

  Jiang Si was not feeling well at first, but holding Qin Shen like this, his legs and feet became sore after a while.

  Sensing that she was tired, Qin Shen suggested in a gentlemanly manner, "Are you going to lie on the bed? I can change my original shape." Jiang Si hesitated for a   moment

  , and asked him, "Will you consume energy for changing your original shape?"

The power of healing, the malaise visible to the naked eye.

  Qin Shen's deep voice rang softly in her ears, "Yes."

  Jiang Si's voice paused, "Then, let's forget it."

  Qin Shen took her hand and lay down on the soft big bed together.

  Jiang Si suddenly felt that her face was a little hot, probably because the electric heater was turned on too hot, so that Qin Shen held her hand as if it was burning hot.

  Jiang Si originally wanted to stay sane, and when his body got better, he got up quickly.

  But sticking to Qin Shen, the body is really uncontrollable and comfortable. The glowing energy stone in the body seems to have suddenly released the sleeping ingredients, and the eyes are involuntarily closed.

  Before Jiang Si fell asleep completely, she was still thinking wildly. If Qin Shen minded, she could actually be responsible.

  The closer he was to Qin Shen, the more comfortable he was. Jiang Si unconsciously clung to Qin Shen like an octopus.