𝟏𝟏. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Most painful moment of girls life when she is leaving her father's house..

It was time for Pihu's bidai, an emotional moment for the Shaw family.Pihu was hugging both her parents, sobbing loudly.Piyaali, also crying, tried to comfort her,

"Don’t cry like this, mera bacha, you’ll make yourself sick."

Saransh, tears streaming down his face, gently placed his hand on Raghav’s shoulder. "Raghav, today I’m entrusting you with my most precious treasure. Please take care of her, love her, respect her. And if she ever makes a mistake, use bachi samaj k maaf kar dena . I know you’ll take care of her, but as a father, I couldn't stop myself from saying it," he said, breaking down into sobs.

Raghav, with tears in his own eyes, quickly responded,

"Papa, you don’t need to request anything of me. You're much elder than me, please don’t talk like this. I promise I’ll always take care of Pihu and never give her a reason to complain. Please don’t cry, Papa you’ll make yourself ill." He hugged Saransh tightly, trying to calm him down.

Ritu, who had been silently crying, came to support her sister-in-law by resting her hand on her shoulder.

Rahul stepped forward and embraced Saransh.

"Saransh, I’m not taking a daughter-in-law; I’m taking another daughter. She’ll be loved and respected just like Ritu. You don’t need to worry about her," he reassured his friend.

Pihu then went to her brother, hugging him tightly.

Shreyansh, trying to lighten the moment, teased, "Why are you crying like a little child? You’ve become a complete crybaby! If you keep this face, you’ll look like a ghost at your in-laws’ place."

Pihu, amidst her tears, retorted, "Even now, you’re joking?!"Shreyansh chuckled, though tears filled his eyes too.

"Stay happy always, and if you ever need anything, call me right away. Your brother will always be there for you, no matter what."

Pihu nodded, trying to smile through her tears.

Reema gently called out, "Pihu, it's time to go. The auspicious time is slipping away. Remember, you can come home whenever you want, and it’s not that far away, is it?" She lovingly patted Pihu’s head.

Both Ritu and Mahima helped Pihu into the car.

Mahima, with a tearful smile, said, "Take care of yourself, Pihu. Don’t forget to call me once you get there. I’ll be waiting."

Pihu nodded, "Mahi, please take care of Mom and Dad. They’ve been crying so much."

Mahima reassured her, "Of course, you don’t even need to say it," and waved her goodbye through the window.

Raghav sat beside Pihu, and as the car started moving, her eyes filled with tears once again.

Raghav gently placed his hand on her shoulder, pulling her close to his chest. "Don’t cry, Pihu. If you keep crying like this, you’ll fall ill," he said softly, wiping her tears with his handkerchief.

Pihu, comforted by his presence, stopped crying and soon drifted off to sleep in his arms, exhausted from the emotional day.

After a while, she felt someone shaking her gently and calling her name. Pihu woke up with a start.

Raghav smiled. "Hey, relax. It’s just me. We’ve arrived, that’s why I woke you up. You had fallen asleep."

Pihu, still a bit disoriented, realized where she was. "Oh, right. I didn’t even realize I’d fallen asleep."