29. Accident

Paro: I will update ones my exam gets over...till then enjoy reading this book....❤️❤️

Target- 14+ votes and 3.2k+ reads

My heart is not in control because of you♡♡

Mature content 🔞🔞

Anisha(panicks)- Rituuu ( she runs towards her)...(her head is bleeding ...and she is closed to consiousness...)-ohh god ,kitna khun behh rahi hai...she tries to cover her head with her hankerchief...

Immediately crowds gathers over there ...

Anisha- pani hain??? Kisi k paas ...pls mujhe paani dijiye ...Ritu tu sunn rahi hai...kuch nahi hoga tujhe...

She tries to call Raghav bhaiyaa...but her hand is shaking badly...

At the same time Shreyansh was coming back from his office...he got little late today...he is driving the car.. suddenly he could see ,there is some crowdness in the street...but he could not see anything else...his heart is telling to go there....

He parked the car at the side and goes there inside the crowd...and he froze looking at the scene...he hurriedly goes towards her...

Shreyansh- ohhh Goddd kaise hua ye sab???

Anisha flinches by the sudden voice ..her eyes is filled with tears...

Anisha- ( panicks) aap please help karoge.. hospital le jaane mein... Please...

Shreyansh- ye koi puchne ki baat hai....waha side me mera car park kiya hua hai ..tum jaake car ki darwaza kholo ...mein Ritu ko leke ata hunn..

Anisha- aap jante hai Ritu ko???

Shreyansh- abhi innn sabki time nahi hai.. introduction baad mein bhi hoga...tum jao jaldi...

Anisha nods her head and hurriedly runs there ,meanwhile Shreyansh covers Ritu's head with his blazer and picks her up...

Inside the car ,

Shreyansh- I guess you are Anisha right..tum piche baeth jao aur ...Ritu ko pakar k baethho....try to cover her head more tightly so that bleeding becomes slow....and I will drive the car ...

Anisha nods her head...she couldn't see her bestie like this...

Anisha- uth jaa naa Ritu ....mein tujhe aise nahi dekh paa rahi hu...

Shreyansh- (while driving) kuch nahi hoga tumhari Ritu ko... bharosa rakho...sab thik ho jayega ..
But truth to be said he is also feeling nervous and worried...his heart is beating fast ...

Otherside,

A hand covers Pihu's mouth preventing her from screaming...her heart is beating with nervousness..but soon she got relaxed when she hears his voice....

Raghav- Relax Pihu ..mein hu Raghav..and takes his hand from her mouth...

Pihu get angry...

Pihu- ( she turns around) aisee koi darate hain?? Haan?? Ek toh mein puri ghar mein akeli hun aur upar se light chali gayi hai...kuch dikhayi nahi de rahi hain...jaiye yaha se !!!...mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hain...

Raghav ( now genuinely)- achaa I am sorry Pihu mujhe pata nahi tha tum itna darr jaungi....

But Pihu turns around lighting the candle .. completely ignores his sorry...this time Pihu really got afraid...even now her heart is beating very fast...

Pihu- mujhe apke sorry nahi chahiye... Pehale galti karte ho phir sorry bolte ho...( Her eyes filled with tears as she really got afraid)

When she doesn't hears his voice,she thought Raghav goes from there but she doesn't know Raghav had other motive...