24. Misunderstandings

Next chapter will be updated after it crosses 1.62k reads....

As she entered the cafe,her eyes could see a familiar person and automatically it brought a smile on her face ..and it is none other than her husband Raghav ..but before she could call him,she could see another familiar person sitting opposite to him..and it is none other than Taniya..his childhood friend..

Automatically her smile fades...she doesn't expect her to be with her husband...that too in office hours...her heart broke into million pieces...

It's look like they were talking about something on serious matter...and suddenly Tania holds his hand...

THAT'S IT ...
NOW IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR PIHU....her eyes showing hurt and filled with tears ...and left from their hurriedly...

Outside the cafe...

Pihu- ( she covers her mouth with her hands and cries)- kyu Raghav??? Kyu???? ...aap ghar mein batake jate ho ki office mein important meeting hai..aur yaha aake aap Tanya se milte ho??...sayad mein hi apki wife banne ki layak hi nahi hu....mein toh utna smart ,bold ,confident larki toh hu nahi. ...jo sab quality Tanya mein hai.....phir kyu aapne mujhse shaadi kiya Raghav???....

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WIFEY...

a voice comes through her ear..she immediately looks behind ..and saw a couple, where the husband proposing his wife by giving a bouquet of rose...
The couple there is looking so happy...which immediately brought a smile in Pihu's face but a sad smile..

Pihu-( talks to her herself)- sayad yeh mere liye sirf ek sapna bank hi reha  jayegi...

She wipes her tears and goes from there ..

At home,

After an hour ,she comes home ...

Reema who is sitting in the sofa...

Reema- arre aa gayi beta,aaja yaha baeth jaa...mein kamla ko bolti hu tere liye nimbu paani leke aye ..

Pihu sits beside her and puts her head in her lap...

Reema sense something wrong...

Reema( she gently caress her hair) - kya hua beta ?? tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi hai kya?? teri face itna dull kyu lag rahi hai??

Pihu- nahi mummy, tabiyat bilkul thik hai..bas maa ki yaad aa rahi hai...

( As she couldn't tell the main reason )

Reema- (gives a warm smile)agar utna yaad aarahi hai toh jaa na kuch din apni ghar ho aa...unko bhi achi lagegi aur tujhe bhi...

Pihu- just nods her head and closed her eyes...

After some minutes,

Reema- Office mein Raghav se mil payi??

Pihu- nahii maa ,woh kuch kaam k liye bahaar gaye thein tab...isliye milna nahi hua..tiffin unke assistant k haath mein de diya tha..

Reema- ohh achaa ...sayad new projects k kaam k liye bahaar gaye thein kisise se milne...woh aaj subah bataya tha...

Pihu ( thinks) - aap kitni bholi ho maa...aapko toh ye bhi nahi pata woh Tanya se milne gaye thein cafe mein...

Time passes...
In evening...

All were present in living room ..Reema and Rahul were taking with each other..and Pihu is helping Ritu in her studies...

Ritu-( scribbling her hair and makes a face)- yaar bhabhi yeh mujhse nahi ho rahi hai...mein baad mein kar lungi...

Rahul- tere andar bilkul bhi patience nahi hai...thande dimag se kar ..thik ho jayegi..