Chapter.46

Stef's POV

"Max! I need you!"

After saying goodbye to Sasha and Troye I was too excited to wait around for Dom. So I started getting ready for our, date.

"Stef! What's going on what's wrong?" Max stumbles into my room, panic written all over his face.

"Nothing's wrong. I just need you to help me pick out an outfit for tonight." I giggle laying out the outfits for max to see. He smiles and rolls his eyes taking a seat on the bed.

"I thought you were in danger and you want 'me' to pick out clothes for you?" I nod excitedly. It's only so often that Dom and I go out. Him running a pack and all.

"Come on Danny's not here to help so you're my only option."

"Fine, fine. I will help you. Only because I like you." He smiles as I clap happily.

"Okay, so I don't know where we're going but these three options are pretty versatile for any date. I'll try them on, you tell me which one do you like best."

I step out of the bathroom wearing the first option. A pair of flowy white pants paired with, a pink blouse, and heels.

"Nope. I don't like the pants. You look like a parachute." Max says as I parade around like a model.

"I do not look like a parachute! You really don't like it?"

"Nope. It is not date worthy. At least not this date." He waves me off to change into the next outfit.

I shrug and head back to the bathroom.

The next outfit is way more flattering to my figure. A black pair of jeans cling to my body a long with a long sleeve white crop top that has a pretty deep v showcasing a bit of cleavage. I would pair the outfit with either white or black heels.

"Ehhh. I like it I mean it's way better than the first one but I think we can do better. Try on the last one." Appreciating max's bluntness and honesty I head back to the bathroom for outfit three.

Outfit three is a little cream skirt with a silver belt and a red velvet crisscross top with a sweetheart neckline. It's cute and simple. And it shows off my legs and exposing a bit of my stomach, back, and chest.

"Now that's perfect. You look absolutely amazing and he won't be able to keep his hands to his self. Win-win."

I blush at the thought as I do my makeup, a smoky eye and a deep cherry red lipstick to match my top, then my hair, adding loose curls then neatly placing it all over my left shoulder. Let's just say I have a lot of time on my hands to watch a lot of hair and makeup tutorials on the internet.

"How do I look? Too much? Do I look like a slut?" I ask Max who's still laying on the bed.

"Of course you don't look like a slut. But if you were, Dom would be a very lucky sugar daddy."

I can't help but laugh. Dom? A sugar daddy?

"Thanks for your help Max. I really appreciate it." I take a seat on the bed next to him so i can pull on my heels.

"No problem-"

His phone starts to buzz in his pocket.

"Oh look. It's the man himself." He says smiling at me. Instantly I perk up wanting to know what he says.

"He says he got caught up in a meeting and he'll be waiting for you at capital grille in 20 minutes."

"Twenty minutes?! It takes 15 to get into town!" Good thing I dressed early.