Chapter 27

Please please read the author's note at the end of this chapter!!!!

Stef's POV

Tonight's the night! Dom and I are going to see The 1975 at the Seattle center pavilion. I'm so excited, while I was in hospital (my room) I listened to their whole album like a million times. It's literally the best album I've ever heard and I can't wait for Dom to hear them live.

"You think it'll get cold tonight?" I ask Dom as I pick through our drawer in search for something to wear.

"Well I think the temperature is supposed to drop to the forties?" I'll take a jacket.

I watch in awe as a strand of hair dangles over his ocean blue eyes, blocking his view of the watch that he's struggling to put on his wrist.

"Need some help?" I ask wobbling over to him, still in this walking cast.

He nods and pulls the strand of hair out of his vision while I connect the two silver pieces of the watch together.

"Thanks, so are you gonna try and wear jeans?"

I would wear jeans but all I have are skinny jeans, and putting them on is a total hassle with this thick cast strapped on my leg. Now I could just take the cast off to put jeans on but I'm not really supposed to take it off. Healing reasons?

"Nope, I think a pair of shorts will be easier." I tell him as I wobble back to the dresser and grab a pair of denim jean shorts.

I bend over easily pulling the denim over my toes and past my ankle... but now comes the tricky part, the cast is so thick it's hard to pull the shorts past it.

I tug and tug but the black cast is just to thick.

I through a tiny tantrum then wobble into the bathroom, where Dom wondered off to.

"I'm going like this." I sigh.

He takes one look at me with his toothbrush in his mouth...

"In that lingerie? Fuck no." Almost immediately I'm tossed over his shoulder and carried back into the room.

I laugh at his alphaness.

He sets me down at the end of the bed and kneels before me.

"I can't get the freaking shorts over the stupid cast thingy." I layback onto the bed throwing my arms above me.

He pulls the toothbrush out of his mouth to speak.

"Hey, I know you hate this thing but it's only for a couple more weeks." He's right.

I sit up so he can try and pull the shorts up.

With the toothbrush back in his mouth he pushes the shorts up with ease.

"Show off." I joke.

We both stand up so he can zip and button the shorts but not without a little tug at my panties first.

When he bites his lip and raises a brow I know exactly what he's thinking.

"Move it, I have to brush my teeth too." I push past him and into the bathroom, he follows suit.

Grabbing my toothbrush I apply a little water then some of the white toothpaste.

Before I can even get the brush into my mouth the paste falls off of the brush and lands on my bare stomach.

"Crap!"

I can feel Dom's stare.

I take my index finger and scoop up the white paste on my stomach and lick it off.