Chapter 20

WARNING: RATED R CONTENT

Dom's POV

"Stef baby, come here." She doesn't move a inch.

Ever since the brief meeting I called about an hour ago Stef hasn't said a word to me, she hasn't even bothered to look at me. She just lays in our bed and stares at the duvet.

I climb into the bed and pull her back to my chest.

"Say something Stef." I need to hear her, I need to hear her voice just to know she's the slightest bit ok.

"I'm just scared Dom, I mean first Michael tells us that he had a vision that some how lead to your death, and now a demon wolf says you have to go and do god knows what. I just can't help but put two and two together." I can hear the pain in her voice as she speaks.

"Look at me."

She turns over on her side to face me.

"I know all of this sounds bad, but we can't worry about it right now. I promised you that you won't be losing me anytime soon and I'm going to keep that promise, I have plans for you and I Stefanie Amber Moore." I can't expect her to forget about this, but I can assure her that only good things will come out of the situation.

"Plans like what, Dom Edward Wright?" Her voice is teasing.

I lift my head up and place my hand underneath, using my elbow as support.

I look to the ceiling as if pondering my plan.

"Let's see, well for starters fucking you senseless. Eventually leading to getting you pregnant with the next alpha of this pack, then it's all just fucking you senseless after that." By the time I finish she has her hands covering her now blood red face as she laughs uncontrollably.

I join in laughing with her.

When we finally stop laughing we just lay still staring at one another. Her black eyelashes and my blond ones flutter in almost unison every few seconds.

"What are you thinking about?" She breaks the silence wiggling closer to me.

"Fucking you." I answer honestly.

Her blush comes back In full force.

"You are something else." She says before trying to climb off of the bed.

Before she can get to far away from me I pull her back by her hips and sit her on my lap.

"Going somewhere?" I whisper seductively in her ear.

"Yes, I was trying to get away from my very horny mate."

"And why would you want to get away from your very horny mate?" She turns around to face me.

"Because it looks like he's going to eat me any second now." She must have noticed the color in my eyes darken.

"And if you weren't PMSing I would defiantly eat you, out." I bite my lip at the thought of me going down on her, again.

~~~
(The next day)

"Good morning." Stef says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning." Sleep is still heavy on my voice.

For some reason I feel off. I have a massive headache and me whole body just feels really heavy.

I sit on one of the stools at the counter.

It takes a minute for me to realize that she's making breakfast.

"You look terrible." She points out.