Chapter 31

Sorry for the long wait, I've had the worst writers block!

Songs for this chapter:

Hive ~ Earl Sweatshirt

And

Chum ~ Earl Sweatshirt

~~~

Stef's POV

"Your making it really hard for me not to fuck you on this desk right now." Dom speaks in a low voice.

I giggle shifting in his lap.

"What?"

I just came into his office to see what he was doing.

"Your literally sitting on my cock and I'm hard as fuck." He whines in a sexually frustrated kind of way.

"Sorry."

I bite my lip.

"Your just too god damn sexy." He whispers before planting a warm kiss on my sweet spot.

I can't help the tiny moan that leaves my lips.

His hand slips around my waist and into the front of my shorts.

"Well it looks like you've got a lot of work to do so I'm gonna go...um do something." I try to pull myself up but his grip is firm.

"Don't leave me." He pleads.

I sigh and sit back down.

He kisses me on my cheek.

"So what is all this anyway?" I say motioning to all of the paperwork on his desk.

"Believe it or not these are letters to Santa."

He holds up a stack of the papers.

I take one and start reading.

"Jasmine says hi Santa and she wants the barbie beach house with the pink Malibu sports car."

Dom laughs before reading another letter.

"Cameron says he's only been naughty two times this year but he really wants a football." I look at more of the letters remembering how I used to say some of the same things.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Dom asks wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my bare shoulder.

"Um...I already have what I want."

"And what's that?" He looks into my eyes.

I try my hardest to keep a straight face.

"A life size ken doll." I can't contain it, i burst into tears and laughter.

Dom remains silent with this look on his face.

"I don't look like a fucking ken doll."

"Your right, the ken doll has better style." I stand up still laughing.

I wipe a tear from my eye.

"You have five seconds to run." Dom says standing up.

I take off out the door knowing this game all to well.

"One!...two!..." He starts the count while I start up the steps.

"Dom I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" I call back.

"Three!...four!..." He continues.

I push myself up the steps, down the hallway, and into our room as fast as I can.

"Five!..." He's coming.

I lightly close the door behind me then crawl under the bed. He'll never find me here.