Chapter 25

Songs for this chapter...

Twenty one pilots ~ Car radio

Twenty one pilots ~ Guns for hands

Twenty one pilots ~ Holding on to you

&

Twenty one pilots ~ Truce

~~~

Stef's POV

"No, I'm not hungry max. Thanks." Since Dom left with Zek yesterday all I can do is worry about him. I know he's the alpha but I don't like him being with someone who has so much control over him.

"Come on Stef. You gotta eat. You didn't eat anything for dinner last night. We both know that Dom will have my head if he finds out that I didn't feed you." Max laughs at the end.

I don't have it in me to laugh with him but a fake a smile to cover my depressed look.

"I'll eat later, I'm gonna go take a nap." I say stepping down from the island chair.

"A nap? At 9:30 in the morning?" He questions with a smile.

Danny walks in and takes max's attention away from me just long enough for me to slip out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I rush to our room and grab my phone to see if there are any massages or even calls from Dom. Nothing. I toss my phone onto the bed and start towards bathroom for a shower.

I start the water and strip from my clothes. I wait a few minutes for the water to heat up then step in.

...

When I step out of the shower I wrap myself in a towel and head back into the bedroom.

"Stefanie Moore is it?"

Startled at the unfamiliar voice and accent I jump backwards.

The male young looking male sits on the bed picking at his nails. His floppy black hair shields his face from my view.

I clench the towel around me as tight as possible.

"W...who are you?! What are you doing in here?" I stutter taking small steps back.

He laughs and stands up from the bed.

"HELP!!! MAX!!!!!" I scream.

I run into the bathroom to close and lock the door behind me but I'm not quick enough, the male is there in seconds and pushes the door wide open.

"You think you can run run from me?" He laughs again.

"Stay the hell away from me!" I yell.

Ignoring my comment he gets closer. Looking my body up and down.

"You are...something else." He bits his lips.

"Who are you?" I ask again.

"Damian Sitzmen. But you should already know that, I am The alpha." My eyes go wide when he says Sitzmen.

Sitzmen. Dom and Zek we're talking about him, this is the guy that's looking for them.

"What are doing here?!"

"Well I came to pay alpha Dom a visit but just my luck he's not here, but his sexy ass mate is." He reaches out to grab me, but I swat it away.

"Hoo...feisty, I like it." Once again he steps closer. This time he's only inches from me.

I scan the room to find something to defend myself with but he has me surrounded.

I don't no what to do, but Dom would.