Chapter 2

Dom's POV

(Wednesday)

"Tell me you didn't..."

"No I didn't have sex with Stef, if that's what you mean," I say angrily pacing back an forth, surely to leave footprints on my white carpet.

"Everything is going to be fine Dom there's no reason to worry, her parents just want to make sure she's ok."

"I should be the one making sure she's ok, but now she's with the fucking pack doctor!" I shout in a full-on rage.

My hands ball into fists.

I need to let this anger out or I'll explode.

"Dom you have to calm down."

"I can't fucking calm down dad!" I shout in his face.

"Anything could be happening to her right now, and I'm not there to do anything about it!"

I'm trying my best not to cry in front of my dad, the 'alpha'.

"Son, I know not being with her right now is killing you, but you still have to be strong for her. You and jay."

He places his hands on my shoulders, reminding me of when Stef had her hands in the same place while we were kissing. Fuck I miss her lips.

I don't know if it's because I'll be alpha soon that's making all of my emotion's and feelings ten times stronger or what but my heart hurts like hell right now.

I turn away from him.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't think I can be away from her any longer. I can feel jay take over my body as we speak." I say more to myself than to my dad.

"Well there is one thing we can do."

I look over my shoulder to look at he from the corner of my eye.

"What?"

"We can keep you contained until she's ready."

"Contained?"

"It will keep everyone safe, especially her."

"Fine." I agree walking past him and out of the room. He follows.

~~~

"So I just sit here?" I say motioning around the metal room and the metal chair I'm sitting in.

"Yeah, pretty much." Max says.

"This has to suck." He says running the back of his neck.

"Yeah, pretty much." I quote him.

He smiles and turns to walk away.

"Hey, when I get out of here, I want you to tell me all about her."

"Oh, I will." He assures.

Since last night I met Stef I've been so worried about her that I forgot that max met his mate that night too.

Jay~ this is going to be hell

"Your telling me." I say out loud.

~~~

Stef's POV

(Wednesday)

"Hey cupcake how are you feeling?" My mom asks sitting on my bed.

"I'm fine mom, where's Dom?"

I haven't seen Dom since before I blacked out at the party.

She doesn't answer. I start to panic.