Chapter 30

Pls read...

First off I just wanna say thanks a ton to any and everyone for reading Alpha Dom, even if you just stumbled across Me or the book. Thank you for over 40k reads and over 1,000 votes. You all have no idea how much this book means to me and how much your support means to me. I know I'm most definitely not the best writer or whatever but like most people on wattpad, I kinda have this passion for writing. Even if is it shitty writing. Lol.

And if some of you didn't catch the news, Alpha Dom is now rated R....

I know right? Alpha Dom being rated R was totally not a priority or plan for this book, I knew that it would be quit vivid in violence, sexy, and strong in language but I didn't really expect for it actually be considered, R rated.

Sometimes a writer has to use some of these genres in their work to make people feel and that's what I want to do, make you feel something when reading a chapter.

With all that said, to find Alpha Dom you have to search my user, LoveHippy75 in order to find the book.

I think that's all. Thanks again and enjoy chapter 30!

~~~

Songs for this chapter...

Let' it snow, let it snow let it snow ~ Bing Crosby

Santa Claus is coming to town ~ Eddy Arnold

Making Christmas ~ Rise Against

And

Sally's song ~ Fiona Apple

~~~

Dom's POV

"Dom! Dom get up, it's snowing!" Stef squeals jumping on our bed, the bed I was asleep in only seconds ago.

"So it's snowing?" I groan burrowing my head under a pillow.

"Come on Dom don't be such a humbug. It hasn't snowed in Seattle in like two years." Why the hell is max in here.

I suppose Danny is here too?

Rolling over on my stomach I see max holding Danny in his arms.

Why are they here?

"Come outside and play with us!" Stef pleads sitting down to straddling me.

"Well I have to make a list of all the Christmas gifts to get everyone In the pack, then I have to go get those gifts and..."

"Please.......... just for a little while?" Her head falls on my bare chest as she pouts.

"Anything for you."

I stroke her hair.

"Let's go." She jumps up and off the bed, headed towards the door.

Max an Danny right behind her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?" I ask stopping her.

"Outside Dom, come on." Max answer's.

"Not in that your not," I say waving to Stef's appearance.

She's literally wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tank top.

"You'll get sick as soon as you step out that door."

"Your right." Max agree'a looking at his and Danny's attire then pulling her out of the room.

"What do I put on?" She whines stomping over to me.

"Don't stomp so hard on that leg, you'll be back in a cast."

"Ok dad." She jokes.

...