Chapter 22

Stef's POV

"Welcome back miss Moore, it surely has been a while. And you must be Dom wright, our new student?" Mrs. Riviera, the French teacher, addresses Dom and I as we enter her class right before the bell rings.

Mrs. Riviera reminds me of my grandma, old, short, grey hair, and always happy.

Dom gives her a small nod and smile before pulling me to the back of the classroom to sit in two empty seats.

"What's wrong?" I ask feeling a sense of anger radiating off of him.

"You didn't notice every single one of these guys staring at you?" His words make me feel self-conscious.

"No. Why, is there something on my face?" I feel around my face for anything that's not supposed to be there.

Dom laughs at me earning a few shushes from people who are trying to listen to the lesson that just begun.

Dom shoots the boy in front of me a glare before looking back to me.

"There's nothing on your face. Their staring at your body, and your face."

So is there something wrong with me?

"Why?" I wrap my arms around my body. Giving into my subconscious.

I begin to sink in my seat as the heat rises to my face.

"Because your...your sexy as hell, and you've probably given every male in this room a boner." Dom's voice is low and raspy but I still hear his answer. Which wasn't at all what I expected.

I look up at Dom questioningly.

When I think about it I've never received this kind of attention before. And I don't know how I feel about it. I do know that Dom is fuming because of all of this attention. Especially because the guy that is sitting in front of me keeps trying to get my attention.

Dom watches intently as the boy writes something done on a piece of paper then folds it in to I small rectangle.

"I swear to god if he..." As dom whispers/yells the boys arm slips underneath our table. The small rectangle in hand.

I'm about to take the note but Dom snatches it from his hand before I can even sit up.

I follow Dom's eyes as he reads the note.

"Justin, is it?" He reads aloud. The boy turns around at the sound of his name.

"So, Justin you think you and my girlfriend should hangout sometime."

Justin's face pales instantly.

"Sorry man, I thought you were like her gay best friend or something." Justin smiles and I can't hold in my laughter.

Dom looks at me. Anger clear in his eyes. My laughter stops.

When he looks back at Justin he's ready to pounce.

"Hey, how about we go to the bathroom." I say squeezing Dom's shoulder.

I stand up pulling him up with me.

Ignoring all the stares from the class and Mrs. Riviera, Dom and I exit the room.

...

"What the hell was that Dom?" I whisper/yell as we enter the library.

"What do you mean what the hell was that? Justin, was clearly hitting in you!" Dom's words are loud, and for the second time today he's being shushed.

"Ok but that's no reason to rip him to pieces."

"That is a perfectly good reason to rip him to pieces, the lil shit needs to be taught a lesson." He crossed his arms as he speaks.