HOME

Esther's pov

I received a call from my company while I was working from home. They were okay with it.

I was typing on my laptop when I suddenly heard the doorbell. The house was empty, so it was just me. I went downstairs and opened the door to find Aaron standing there.

"Hey, Aaron," I said as I invited him inside.

"Where is Sara?" he asked. So he was looking for Sara? Man, I have no idea where the hell she is.

"So you're here for her," I said with a disappointed expression. Let me play along a bit.

"Is there any other reason for me to be here?" he asked with a knowing look. Is he waiting for me to answer his question? Does he want me to say my name?

"Sara isn't here. I don't know where she is," I answered.

He had a serious expression on his face. What happened? Did his fiancée not tell him where she was going?

"Are you okay?" I asked, but he dismissed my question by waving his hand. It didn't seem like he was here to chit-chat with his lover.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Aaron. He said yes. He fell into deep thought.

I went to the shelf and grabbed a bottle from the collection, along with two glasses.

I poured the drink into the glasses and brought them over to him.

I sat down next to him.

I handed him the glass, but I purposefully dropped it on his shirt.

"I'm sorry," I said, and I started rubbing his shirt. I was making it worse.

"If you want, I can clean the shirt," I offered. The smell of alcohol was heavy on his shirt. He couldn't go out wearing it like that.

Without saying a word, he took off his shirt.

"Did you do it on purpose?" he asked when handing me the shirt. Of course handsome. I did it on purpose.

"No, it slipped from my hand," I said innocently, and I walked to my room. I opened my bathroom. I had no right to enter any other room, not like I wanted to. I washed the shirt and hung it up to dry.

I opened the bathroom door, but Aaron was sitting on my bed. His chiseled muscles were really attractive. He had a tattoo on his side. His six-pack was a highlight of his physique. Any girl can be satisfied in his bed.

"Did you analyze my body?" he asked. Oh fuck, he saw me.
"Pretty well," I answered honestly. It was really a sight for sore eyes.
"How do you always end up seeing me naked?" he asked. This is not naked.
"I felt it as a blessing," my answer made him smirk. He thinks I am also one of his obsessed fangirls.

"Do you know how much my shirt costs?" he asked, putting his hands behind him. I know it is costly.
"I don't know," I answered, standing in front of him.
"Well, it is too costly. How are you going to repay it?" he asked, hinting at something.

I sat on his lap and put my hands around his neck. My eyes blinked innocently.
"I don't have much money. Is this enough?" I asked in his ear, with my breast touching his chest and my lips brushing his earlobe.

His hands, which were behind him, came to my side. His left hand circled around my waist, and his right hand was on my thighs.

"Are you sure that I will fall for your tricks," he asked with his chin on my shoulder.
"Didn't you?" I asked. My lips were brushing his cheeks.

"Let's see." With that, he placed his hand inside my skirt. The large hand moved upside down. A sudden shiver ran through my spine. Oh, my goodness. The finger reached my panty line. He looked at my face. His finger slipped inside the panties.

His thumb brushed my clitoral area. Then his other fingers brushed. Aaron put those fingers inside his mouth and sucked them. Then he put his fingers inside me.

He thrust his fingers in and out of my body. I arched my body back. It was making me crazy.

But there was the sound of a car. I hastily stood up from his lap and looked through the window. It was Richard and the hulks.

Oh no!!! They came.

"Who?" Aaron asked. I didn't give an answer. I don't have time for the interrogation, man.

I ran to the bathroom and took his shirt. It was dry now.
"Wear this fast and come with me," I pulled him with me downstairs.

"Slow down, girl. I am coming," he said, getting down from the steps.

"No, they are already here," I said.

He was still buttoning his shirt, so I hastily helped him with it.

The doorbell rang. Oh shit.

I pushed him onto the sofa and went to open the door after adjusting my skirt.

My dear brothers just walked inside without asking anything. They don't even like me opening the door.

Then they noticed the man on the couch.

"Aaron, what are you doing here?" Richard asked. Oh, please don't tell us what we were doing here. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Dad, he must have come to see Sara," Eric said, laughing.
"Yeah," he responded.
"Then where is she?" Dad asked, sitting opposite the couch.

"I don't know," Aaron answered, looking at me.
"I forgot she told me she would go to the spa," Eric said. No, Eric, you are lying. I laughed at his excuse. How nice, brother.

I saw Aaron's eyes on me. He was analyzing me.
"Wait, Aaron, she will be here soon," Eric asked Aaron.

"No. I am leaving," he said, walking towards the car. Dad, Elijah, and Eric went to send him off. And then they came back.

"Where is Sara?" Elijah asked me.
"In the spa, right?" I said, looking at Eric. Everyone in the room knows it's a lie. I think Aaron, too, understood it. Oh, Mr. Aaron, looks like your fiancée has no time for you.

I went to my room. Sara is not home. I heard them calling her nonstop, worrying about their princess.

Don't forget to like and comment friends.