MARRIAGE

Third POV

"Who is this? ", Wil asked, placing a hand on his chest.
"Wil", Esther warned.

"Oh, my god. Isn't this my sister? Don't wear too much makeup. Aaron might won't recognize you", Wil gave his opinion. Esther was getting ready for her grand day.

"It is her wedding day. So she should be the most beautiful one", mom said, helping her make-up girl.

"He will marry you if you wear a sack. The man just became whipped", Wil knows his brother-in-law very well.

"Hey, aren't you coming?" Wil asked to Esther, who is busy admiring herself.
"It is your wedding day. A guy is waiting there for you. " Wil never give her peace.
"How do I look?", she asked him.
"Like a Christmas tree," he answered very seriously.

"Wil, she's lovely," her mother said.
"Come, baby. It is time ", dad hugged her.

Esther walked towards Aaron, who was waiting for her. His eyes shone after seeing her in the wedding dress.

Now I announce you as husband and wife.

Elijah

I saw my sister getting married. I was there as a guest. Samuel invited us, but Esther didn't glance at our side. I know what we did was very hard. I still can't believe that I was a horrible brother to her. I have seen my sister cry many times, but I never tried to wipe away those tears. Now she has two brothers, one who will wipe away her tears and the other who will kill those who made her cry.

Eric

I sat there, seeing Esther smile. Those smiles are not for me. She didn't give me a brother's position. Those two guys are her brothers. I am jealous of them. The love that family has is entirely different from mine. The brother-sister bond is different from what I and Sara had. Sara always asked for things, and I gladly used my credit card for them. I thought providing what she wanted was a brother's responsibility. But this was different. They fought each other, they made fun of each other, and at last they became one. Her mom scolded her when she didn't eat, but Lucy never did that to me. Her mom said no to her. But Lucy never said no to me. Whether drunk or partying, she doesn't care. I assumed it was because Lucy loves me very much, but no.

Richard

I saw my only daughter walking down the aisle, holding another man's arm. That is her dad. That is her family. I can't interfere with them. He took care of my daughter more than me. I had no time to look into her matters. I thought Lucy would take care of her. I believed her words about my daughter. I shouldn't have done that. I should have to listen to my daughter first. I am happy for her. She has a nice family who adores her. Aaron is also a perfect choice for her. He will be a great husband for her.

Esther

I am happy. Too happy today. Now I am Mrs. Hilster. I got the man, I love. My life was full of problems, but in the end, I got the best results.

"My wife, you look beautiful. I can't look at my guest ", Aaron whispered in my ear.
"Then don't look at them", I smiled at the silly man.

Dad walked towards us.

"I know you love her, Aaron. I believe you will make her smile every day,", dad said to Aaron.
"No worries. I will make sure she is happy. That is my promise ", Aaron promised to my dad. He smiled at us.

"Let me take juice for you", Aaron said, but he stopped moving.

"Congratulations, Esther." I turned to face him. Tommy.
"Thank you, Tommy," I said. He gave me a gift.

"You look gorgeous," Tommy complimented me. I smiled at it.
" Yeah. My wife is beautiful. Aaron placed his hand on my waist.
"You were going to take juice? ", I asked.
"I don't want to leave you alone with this guy", he said in a low voice.

Tommy shut his mouth and walked away.
"Jealous much," I asked to my husband.
"Of course. My wife is too beautiful ", he answered.

I laughed at him. He looks cute with this jealous face.

"Don't get jealous, Aaron. Now I am Mrs. Hilster,", I assured him, and showed him the wedding ring.

He gave a proud smile.

I held his hand throughout the party.

If you are looking for Sara, she is imprisoned.

Lucy loved her daughter very much. She did all these things for her daughter and her bright future, and finally she was killed by the same person.

I came here to take Sara's fiance, and I succeeded in it. In the process, I gave my heart to him.

Don't forget to like and comment, friends.