HIS OFFICE

Esther's pov

"Are you going out? ", Wil asked, looking at me up and down.
"Yep, I want to say thank you to a person ", I answered his question without taking my eyes off the mirror.
"Is it the man who saved you from the police station ", Wil asked with a knowing smile.

"How do you know a guy saved me from the police station? ", I asked.
"Dad called the higher officer to save you, but this guy already beat us", Wil laughed.

"Who is this guy?" Joy asked, hearing our conversation. I don't know how to explain this, so I didn't answer, but Wil was blocking my way.

"Answer us first ", he ordered. Joy was also with him.

"Aaron hilster ", I pushed Wil and walked out.

"Dad, mom, I am leaving, " I opened my car door. I heard an okay from them.

The drive was quite

I walked into the office. The building is too big. I hope he will give me the chain. That is the main reason for my visit.

"Can I meet Mr. hilster?", I asked the receptionist.
"Do you have an appointment?" , she asked. Jesus. I don't have any.
"No ", I answered slowly.
"Then sorry, Ms. Mr. hilster is busy today ", she said, looking back at her monitor.
"But this is very urgent." I pestered her.
"Sorry, Ms. ", she is in the same attitude.
"I won't go until I see him", I stood there. She glanced at me.
"Understand, Ms." The receptionist is not giving up.
"I need to discuss an important matter with him ", I said.

At last.

"Wait, let me make a call to Mr. Hilster ",she said.
"Yep, tell him Esther is waiting ".

She took the phone and talked. I hope he will let me see. I can't sleep without the chain.

"Ms., go with him. He will show Mr. hilster's room ", she pointed to a middle-aged man.

The man walked in front of me. I followed him.

He knocked at the door.

"Coming," , Aaron said.
He opened the door in front of me and showed me to get in.

I got inside the door. He locked the door behind me.

Aaron closed the pen and looked at me.

"What brings you here, sweetheart? ", he asked me with a bright face.
"Where is my chain? ", I asked. There was a disappointment in his face.
"Is that why you are here?" His voice is sad.

"Not really. I have to say an official thank you ", I said as walking towards him. He pulled me into his lap.
"For?" He asked.

"Why did you save me? ", I asked. He didn't know me for a long time.
"Because it is you," he answered honestly, playing with my fingers.

I placed my head on his chest, and he rested his chin on my forehead.

I felt safe in his arms.

"How did you know? ", I asked. He was out of town.
"Sara is a non-stop talker" , he said. Really. I didn't know that.
"You asked about me to her", I asked, laying in the same position.
"How can I not?" , he answered. There is something in his tone that I can't read.

"How are you now? ", Aaron asked, taking my face in his hand.

"Very fine.",  I feel a lot better now. My family is here, and something about Aaron makes me happy.

"I know you are a little trouble ", he said with a smile.
"No, I am not ", I pouted.

"Oh, don't act so cute. I might bend you down on the table ", he warned.
"Who is stopping you? ", I asked seductively.
"You asked for this, Es", he said, moving his hand. My heart pounded fast.

But a phone call stopped us. He took it.

"Sara, why are you calling me in the office number ", he asked on the phone. So it is Sara. I was still on his lap.

"I am busy", he shouted in the line. It is my chance. I touched his face with my hand. Then I came closer to his face. My lips traveled from his jawline. He was suppressing his moan. I want her to hear him.

I stood up from his lap and glided my hand down. I sat on the floor on my knees, in between his legs. My hands went to his pants.

I unzip his pants. He still manages to talk to her. I took jr. Aaron in my hand. He grunted in the process. He looked down with wide eyes. I touched it slowly and started messaging with my hand. His breathing became irregular.

I took it in my mouth. His sword is long. I started sucking it. My lips circled around it, and my tongue moved from the starting point to the tip. I continued with a rhythm. Then I increased my pace. He pulled my hair and pushed my head in and out.

Ah!!!!!!

His suppressed moan came out. He cummed on my mouth. It was dripping down. I swallowed what was inside my mouth. I am sure Sara would have heard this.

I felt satisfied. But Aaron was turned on by this. He removed his shirt and pushed me to the floor.

"Why did you do that? ", he asked, removing my top.
"Don't you like it", I answered with a question, pulling him towards me.

"Action speaks louder than words," Aaron said.

He started playing with my body. I was in heaven. He threw my dress to the side and looked at my body.

"What are you looking at, Aaron? ", I asked. His eyes are filled with lust.
"Your body is so beautiful. I can't get enough of it", he said. I am quite confident in my body.

"Aarrrooooonnnnn!", I moaned.

"Moan loud, baby", he ordered.

"This is your office ", I remind him.

"This room is soundproof,", he said. It was enough for me. He pulled my hair and thrust fast. I moan loudly. Each thrust hit my g-spot. I felt fire in my body.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Not now ", he grumbled. The footsteps went away after a few minutes.

We both panted heavily. I looked for my clothes. It was shattered in different corners of the room. I stood completely naked in front of him and walked to pick up my dress.

Aaron's eyes followed me. He has a grin on his face. I put on my top and skirt. He stood on the floor and pulled the pants up.

My phone rang. It was Richard.

"Are you going? ", he asked, looking at my action.
"Don't want to," , I turned to him.
"If I say no, will you stay" , he asked. There is something in his eyes.

"I don't have much energy now", I said, laughing.

I took a selfie of me and sent it to his number.
"If you miss me too much, look at this photo." I gave him an idea.

He looked at the picture on his phone and kissed the phone screen.

"I am taking this," I said as I took my mom's chain. It was on his tabletop.

I kissed him on the cheek and said good-bye.

I walked out of the room.

I drove to Richard's house. What does he want now? Why does he want to meet me?

Don't forget to like and comment, friends.