CAR

Esther's pov

I took my car for a long drive. There is no destination. The music is on, and I drove, humming along with it. Suddenly, a car overtook mine. I applied brakes but failed. What the hell? The car is not stopping. Fuck. I tried many times. But no avail. I stopped the car by hitting a tree. Thankfully, I am saved. There are some scratches on the glass pieces.

I took my phone and called the mechanics. They took my car. It was already evening. I can't call my brothers. Let me call a cab, I thought. But a car halted in front of me.

"Esther ", it was Aaron.
"Hi Aaron ", I said.
"Are you again waiting for me? ", he asked, smiling.
"No. ", I pointed to my broken car.
"What happened? ", he asked worriedly.
"Break problem ", I answered.
"Oh gosh, are you alright?" The worry is written on his face. He got out of the car.
"Yeah, fine ", I answered. A loud thunder shivered me.

"Then get in. It is going to be a storm", he said. I viewed the weather report. It is dangerous to walk outside. I got inside and said thank you.

His driver drove the car.

"Where are you going?" Aaron asked.
"Not specifically, ", I answered.
The rain started heavily. It was hard to see the road clearly.

The driver stopped the car. He gave an umbrella to Aaron. He opened my door. But it was not my place.

"Where are we? ", I questioned Aaron.
"This is my house ", he answered, pulling me towards him. We walked to the door. He opened it and asked me to get in.

"It is dangerous to stay out now. We can stay here today", he said. I don't care. Well, it will help to get closer to Aaron.
"You have any problems?" he asked. Don't worry, Aaron.
"I have no problem as long as you are here," I said as he walked inside. I looked around the interior. No wonder Sara jumped for this man. It is really luxurious.

This house is wide and needs a car to reach the opposite side.
"You can take a shower," he said, handing over some clothes. I took the clothes and went to take a shower. My shower is always long.

I took the clothes. It is a shirt and pants. The shirt is too long for me, so I skipped the pants.

I searched for Aaron, but he was not there. So I went downstairs to meet him at the dining table.

"Come, let's have dinner ", he invited. I went to sit near him. There are maids. They placed each dish on the table.
"Are you allergic to something? ", he asked.
"Peanuts,", I answered. He gave a nod to the maids, then they took two plates away from the table. I think it has peanuts.

"Wow, delicious ", I said as he smiled at me. The dishes need a five-star rating.
"Then take these", he said, pushing the dishes in front of me. I took it and waved at him.

"Are you living here alone?" I asked.
"Yeah ", he answered. Oh my god, it is really scary to live here alone.

We ate dinner and went to the second floor. I saw him looking at my long legs.
"Your shirt is so comfy ", I said, turning towards him.
"It is my shirt. So I can take it back anytime. Right? ", he asked, coming close to me.
"Don't ask me now, Mr. hilster. I didn't wear anything inside the shirt ", I said innocently, closing the distance between us.
"Then I need it back now ", he said, putting his fingers on my button. Pervert.

I pushed his hand and walked to the room. He followed me.
"Where should I sleep tonight?" I asked.
"My room ", he answered.
"Your room?" I questioned him sweetly.
"Yes, how can I trust you? I need to keep an eye on you the whole night ", he said, lifting me to his room.

"Are you telling me that I am a thief?" I asked.
" Yeah. You have stolen a valuable thing from me ", he said. I didn't understand what he meant. I didn't take anything from him.

The room is wide and has lots of space.
"Your room is wide ", I said.
"My bed is also wide" , he said as he threw me to the bed.
"Quite comfy", I felt the soft mattress.
"Your legs are very attractive ", he said.
"Jerk", I said, which he heard.
"You are in my house. In my bed. Wearing my shirt. Then how can I control myself ", he said as his hand moved to my bed.
"That's so sad," I said as moving upward. He came and sat next to me. His one hand covered me, and the other hand was playing with my hair. It felt nice. I feel secure, but it is not real.

"Are you alright?" , he asked out of nowhere. I looked at his face.
"What? ", I was confused. He cupped my face and looked straight into my eyes.
"Your eyes have sadness. It always shows sorrow ", he said. How Aaron understood it My feelings.
"No ", I said, and forced a smile on my face.
"You are hiding it from me? ", he asked. If he continues to ask this, I might end up revealing my history. So I fall to his arm and start my way with his body.

"I won't easily get distracted ", he said as he grabbed my hands away from its movement. I don't understand him. I thought it'd be easy, but this man is not as easy as I thought.

"It's okay. I hope you open up one day", There is a disappointment in his face. If I explain my story, it will be more disappointing. My life was a mistake.

"I have something to give to you ", he said, opening the draw.
I looked in that direction. It was a chain.
"Is this yours?" He asked. I took the chain from his hand.
" Yeah. How did you get this? ", I asked. I searched for this everywhere in the house. I thought Sara threw it away.
"From Sara", he answered. I hugged him tightly. This chain is very important for me. But the hug ends up being something more. The wild night in his mansion I don't have to suppress my moans this time.

"Sleep, my princess ", he said, kissing my forehead, and was going to turn off the light. But I stopped him.
"No, please don't ", I said. He looked at me and gave me a nod.
I fall asleep in his arms. It was rare for me to sleep in an unknown place, but this time was special.

Don't forget to like and comment, friends.