𝟏𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞

Paro: Reading views crosses 150 guys ..thanku so much everyone for reading my story..and for those who are giving votes, thank you to all...❤️❤️❤️..even one vote gives a lot of motivation😭❤️...

So anyways let's start the chapter guys...

___________________________

The beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning- but rather as love grows and develops over time..

The morning sun's rays gently fell on the couple, still sound asleep in bed. Pihu's head rested on Raghav's chest, her arm wrapped around his torso, while Raghav's hand lay softly on top of hers, his other hand protectively holding her by her waist.

Pihu slowly opened her eyes but quickly blinked as the sunlight hit her face. Her eyes widened in surprise at their close proximity, her cheeks warming up. His face was so close that she could feel his breath. Carefully, she lifted his hand from her waist to get up, but not before planting a small kiss on his cheek. In return, Raghav smiled in his sleep.

Pihu then headed to freshen up.

In washroom,

She was intently watching a YouTube video on how to wear a saree.

Pihu muttered to herself, "How many videos have I watched, but I still can't get these pleats right. Maa always told me to learn how to drape a saree, but I never listened. Now I’m paying the price! Should I call Mahi? No, no, she must still be sleeping. Oh God, what do I do now?!"

Meanwhile, Raghav had woken up, confused about why Pihu was taking so long in the washroom.

Raghav then knocks at the door..

Raghav knocked on the door, worry evident in his voice.

"Pihu? Are you okay in there? Why are you taking so long? It’s been an hour, and you're still in the washroom. Is something wrong?"

Pihu, hearing his concern, nervously replied, "Yes, Raghav, everything’s fine. I’ll be out in just 5 more minutes."

But Raghav wasn’t convinced. "What are you doing in there? If there’s a problem, you can tell me. Maybe I can help."

Pihu hesitated for a moment before blurting out,

"I... I don’t know how to wear a saree. I’m trying to figure it out."

Realizing the situation, Raghav chuckled softly. "Oh, that’s all? Come out, I’ll help you."

Pihu’s eyes widened in embarrassment. "No, no! Please send someone else—Mummy or Ritu. They can help me," she stammered, feeling shy as she stood there in just her blouse and petticoat.

Understanding her hesitation, Raghav softened his voice. "Ritu doesn’t know how to wear a saree, and Mummy probably hasn’t left her room yet. Come on, Pihu. I’ll help you. I know how to drape a saree—I used to help Ritu all the time before family functions."

After a moment’s hesitation, Pihu slowly opened the door and stepped out, clutching the saree tightly to her chest, her eyes fixed on the floor in shyness.

Raghav smiled gently, sensing her nervousness. He took the saree from her hands, leaving her standing in just her blouse and petticoat, and began expertly draping the fabric around her. His fingers moved deftly as he pleated the saree with precision.

As he worked, his eyes briefly caught sight of the delicate curve of her cleavage through the blouse, but he quickly averted his gaze, respecting her modesty.

In a few moments, Pihu was fully draped in the saree, every pleat perfectly in place.

"Now, look in the mirror," Raghav said with a hint of pride in his voice.