🍋My Woman🍋

-Warning Sexual Content-

I wake up to the sound of my window creaking open as Thorfinn sneaks in through the window. I must have passed out while waiting for him to show up. I sit up as I watch him close the window back, the sharp cold sting of the winter wind blowing over my body before he locks it shut.

Turning toward me he walks over to my bed. I silently hold up the covers for him as he slides in, cuddling up against my side. "How was your day?" He asks me quietly. "I saw a doctor come to the inn with Canute and Askeladd. Is something wrong?"

There was something wrong, but not physically, more like getting proposed to by the wrong guy. But I don't know if I should be telling Thorfinn that information. He might go ballistic and try to slice the prince's throat when no one is looking. That and it seemed that the prince would allow me to be with Thorfinn if I truly desired it. Only problem left was to get my father on my side too. "No, actually it's the opposite of that. My ribs are fully healed now! I'll finally be allowed to leave the inn tomorrow." I say cheerfully.

Leaning forward he gives me a quick peck on the cheek, a smile wide on his face "That's great news. So I was worried for nothing." He lets out a sigh of relief. As I watched him it made me so happy that he showed this side of himself to me. The gentle side that held me close and whispered loving words to me in my time of need. 'Wait... did this make us lovers?' I think, a blush overtaking my face.

It seemed obvious to me now that we were acting like lovers. But we had never explicitly said anything confirming that we were. Were we lovers? Was he just doing this out of boredom? No of course not he wouldn't put his life on the line like he did for me then.

I'm overthinking what label I should put on our relationship when Thorfinn raised a brow at me in confusion "Why are you blushing so Goddamn much? It's not like we're doing anything different right now than usual." He asks me, snapping me back out of my thoughts.

I fidget a little "What are we?" I question him. "What do you mean 'What are we.'" he questions back. I purse my lips before saying "You know. Are we lovers?" I ask shyly.

"Of course we are." He says as if it's plain as day. "You're my woman, I wouldn't be here if you weren't."

"But, my father. He doesn't like you and you don't like him." I argue. "Fuck your father. I don't care about him I care about you." Thorfinn says confidently, giving me another soft peck on the forehead.

"I love you. Nothing can change that fact. I've loved you for a long time without even realizing it, never wanting to get closer to you because of my feelings toward your father. But by doing that I only hurt myself more. Now I'm done holding myself back because of a grudge I have toward someone else. I crave your touch, your taste, your attention. I desire you. Body and soul." He vows to me.

A swarm of butterflies flutters in my stomach at his words. My heart squeezes and I want to kiss him, feel him against me. "I love you too. I can't imagine not being by your side." I whisper back to him. We both go in for the kiss. It starts soft, both of us treating the other as if they were the most delicate thing on earth. But it soon turns deeper and rougher. Thorfinn breaks the kiss, moving himself up he lifts a leg over my body and straddles me before leaning back down and kissing my lips roughly.

My hands reach up, touching his chest as he explores mine. When I tug at the bottom of his shirt he leans back, sitting upright he quickly pulls it off, revealing his broad chest to me. Scars scattered all over his skin, I drift my fingers over a few of them as I take in the top half of his body.

Wanting to give him the same treatment I prop myself up on my elbows, struggling to take off my own shirt with my arm still being broken. He reaches down and helps me pull it off, revealing my breasts to him. The cold air causing them to harden, I feel a blush tinting my cheeks as he stares down at my exposed chest. "You're truly a beautiful woman." He whispers to me, leaning down and kissing one of my nipples, his hand grabbing the other.

A soft moan leaves my mouth. I slap my hand over it, hoping the men outside of my room didn't hear anything. "Are you going to show me what the prostitute taught you on how to please a woman?" I tease him, my breathing hot and uneven. He looks up at me from my chest, his blonde locks tickling my skin. He gives a smirk "This is nothing compared to what she taught me, my love."

"Why not let me see some more." I say with a smile on my lips. Excitement fluttered in my mind at what he could possibly do. "With pleasure my love." He whispers as he goes back to kissing my chest, leading a trail of kisses down my stomach till he gets to my pants. He looks up at me for consent to take them off and I give him a nod. Sending me a smirk he unbuttons my pants and pulls them off. Leaving nothing but my underwear on.

-Thorfinns POV-

I kissed all the way till I made it to the source of her desire. Her panties already damp with lust making my cock strain in need. I grab at my dick through my pants, I wanted to hold her down and take her, But not tonight. Not when I couldn't fully let myself run wild with my desire. Her arm needed to heal before I could fully claim her, so for now I will please her in a way that won't hurt her.

Slowly I pulled off her underwear, revealing her to me. Every part of her was beautiful, her curves, thighs, breasts, face. Every part of her made me want to possess her now and forever. A low groan rumbles through my chest as I lean down, my head between her thighs. Her sight of her sex beckoning me, demanding that I taste her.

I run my tongue along her slit, hearing a stifled moan coming from her as she covered her mouth with her hand. 'So cute.' I think, as I taste her again. Pressing my tongue between her folds and sweeping it upwards, savoring every last drop of her essence that the pink flesh provided.

When I licked at her clit her hips bucked, thighs quivering as they squeezed against my head. Touching myself all the while through my pants as I pleased her, every little soft moan and plea that escaped her lips made me pleased that it was me providing her this experience.

Gripping her ass I attack her clit again with my tongue. Her hips rocking against my tongue for friction till finally she tensed up "Thorfinn, oh Gods. Please I can't.." she mumbled out incoherently before letting out one last moan as she came on my tongue. I licked every last bit of her, earning a few soft moans in the process that made my heart swell with pride that I made her come.

Lifting my head, I hop off the bed to go grab a cloth real quick before coming back. Cleaning up her sex before sliding her panties back on her. I crawl back into the bed and she instantly clings to me. A soft chuckle escapes me. "Was my money well spent?" I tease. "Shut up..." she mumbles stubbornly before adding "Yes it was.."