Payback*

*2 weeks later

I'd finished moving all of my stuff into my place last night. The delivery guys did an amazing job setting up the place just as I imagined.

After they left I was so excited that I called Lani up for a little retail therapy. Plus I wanted someone to help me carry the bags.

We ended up shopping most for the baby, he got so many clothes already. Every since I found out I was having a boy, I'd been ordering stuff online and shopping for him.

" home sweet home" I smiled sitting in the babies room on the floor. The nursery was a work in progress, I'd pretty much bought everything but the putting stuff together wasn't my strong suit.

I'd just decided to hang all of his clothes and color code his closet since his dressers, changing table, bed and rocking chair needed a males touch or at least a handy woman and I was neither of those things.

Hearing knocking at the door " who the hell is that" I mumbled struggling to get to my feet, I made my way to the door

" who is it?" I called once I made it to the door.

" man open the door and see" the voice replied

" you just refused to act as though you have manners" I huffed pulling the door open.

"I got manners, I let you nut first every time now can you show some manners and invites nigga in" he retorted

" you need a filter" I said stepping back letting him in. He was a few things he'd bought for the baby.

" nah I need some head" he said walking the things in

" your lucky you came barring gifts" I spat following him back into the baby room to be nosy. I could tell he was happy about having a son on the way. Everyday since I told him what I was having he's been bringing shit.

Which was the real reason I moved in my place so fast. The baby things were taking over Lani's place. I already had too much stuff to fit in the guest room Lani rented out to me.

" you know someones going to have to put all this stuff together right" I questioned watching as he returned back from his third trip to the car

" don't you got a Nigga for that?" He quipped since the day he seen me out with Dr. Ross he's been calling him my nigga.

" for the last time, we just work together. Besides you are the one who's committed to someone else and lastly you are this baby's father, so why can't you" I asked getting in my feelings.

He was doing all this talking yet he was entertaining a different bitch on the daily, and was in a contracted relationship.

" damn can we go one day without yo ass crying" he sighed

" I'm crying because how you treat me, I'm carrying your baby and you still don't respect or having any feelings towards me. That shit hurt" I said sniffling and wiping my face

" I never said that shit, yo ass just too emotional. I'm a hood nigga and you soft as fuck everything I do or say you think is mean when I'm just being myself. I'm not no friendly Nigga" he shrugged

" why can't you make an exception for me? I feel totally alone. I don't have family in my corner only person I have is Lani and you. When you wanna come around" I confessed

" aight man, I'll try to be nicer and consider yo feeling man." He sighed

" that's all I'm asking. Thank you" I smiled walking over wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug.