DONE! Finale straw...

Two days later

"Damn, nigga she tryna bankrupt yo ass!" Tony laughed making Lulu and Zaye laugh along to his lil joke.

" fuck all y'all motherfuckas" I spat. This was the fourth text alert I'd gotten today from Elle's credit card and they all were over ten thousand dollar purchases.

Elle never spends money like that so I knew she was just doing it to be petty so I let her play her lil game.

" couldn't be me I woulda been called and had the card locked" Zaye teased

" nah, It couldn't have been you cuz you ain't got the funds" I spat

" damnnn! He gotcha there" Lulu laughed getting the finger from Zaye

" you really ain't have to do cuz like that" Tony laughed

" fuck all y'all! I'm out" Zaye spat being the first to leave as the other two followed.

We were sitting here in my office at the warehouse, counting the money that I had Reese pick up last night when the alerts started coming in. At first I thought it was cute but now the shit starting to get to me because I know Lani putting her up to this shit.

Elle ain't even the type to spend money carelessly, I had to talk her into buying maternity clothes.

She was just going to stick with leggings, my joggers and over sized tee's. She said maternity clothes was a waste of money seeing as though she'd only wear them for a few months. That's how I know she ain't doing this on her own.

Picking up my office phone I dialed her number getting the voicemail by the second ring. Dialing her back, I didn't even get a full ring before I was sent to voicemail. Checking her location I seen she was at the mall so I locked up and went to pull up on her.

On the way there I received two more text alerts and she was going crazy in the mall at this point. The last two was double the amount of the first few, her recklessness was more annoying to me than anything.

Why couldn't she just come home and have a talk with me was what I wasn't getting but now she didn't have a choice.

Parking I sent her a warning text at which she ignored leaving me on read while I sat in the car waiting for her to respond for a good twenty minutes so that I could calm down but more alerts came through. How the hell is she carrying all this shit? Was what I couldn't help but wonder as I hopped out of my car.

Spotting her in line at the Gucci store I chuckled seeing Lani standing next to her pointing up at some ugly ass bag behind the counter. Shaking my head cause I called it. Lani was the culprit, she was the reason Elle was running up a check at my expense.

Walking up to Elle I took her by the forearm pulling her out of line.

" aye let me holla atchu right fast" I gritted in her ear

" what are you doing here" she argued

" don't worry about all that, sit that shit down. You done shopped enough for the day" I warned slightly louder then I'd meant to.

" don't let him talk to you like that, you're a whole grown ass woman!" Lani spoke up but maintained her place in line.

" yeah a whole grown ass woman having a private conversation with her man so mind yo business before you get cho feelings hurt" I spat she was over stepping and I knew Elle wouldn't check her so I had to

" told you you needed to go back to work he ain't doing nothing but trying to control you with money. You hardly ever shop and the one time you do he pop up to tell you that's enough? Girl bye! Make your own and that way you ain't gotta worry about it." Lani went on now drawing attention to us.