Done Playing Games

" damn cuz, yo shortie wild" Zaye laughed

" man shut the fuck up, she only acting out cuz the shit here taking too long and she want me to come back to the city" I spat not that I had to explain shit

Since finding out Melina had people watching Elle I put a few of my men on watch, to make sure Mel's people didn't do nothing to Elle.

I was on my way to the spot where Mel's mom was hiding out with the kids when I got a call saying Brielle was out at a male strip joint showing her ass.

Immediately I start blowing up her phone but she wasn't answering so I had my guys step in and remove her from the situation.

Now she call herself not talking to me and the niggas over here clowning me. She's lucky I'm not on a flight right now, I knew Lani and her kicking it was a bad idea.

Lani was mad tight about me and Elle making shit official so I should've known she'd do some slick shit to get me and Elle into it.

Bitter bitches be the worse they always plotting, if I didn't know Elle I would've thought they was fucking around.

" you ready" Tony asked

" yeah nigga gimme one sec" I spat finishing up the text to Brielle. Sending it I gave the signal for us to roll out.

Getting out the truck Tony team took the left side my team took the right side Zaye team took the back side climbing over the fence and Lulu team stood watch.

My team was the first to reach the cellar door attempting to pull it open it was reenforced closed.

" who's out there" a female voice called out

" open up and see" Zaye spat

" I got a gun so if I were you I'd find some other lady to play with" she sassed

" looking around there's a few guns out here too, are you alone" he asked

" just go away I won't ask a third time" she warned

" aight bet! Just send the little girl out and we'll be on our way" Zaye reasoned

" get the hell outta here" she spat letting off a warning shot

" cuz whatchu want us to do" Tony asked

" we gone keep her talking while y'all find away in" I whispered then continued talking

"Mrs. Evans, it's east. You remember me? Me and Junior used to be tight" I said introducing myself.

" I know who you are, you're not getting my grand kids you murderer" she replied firing off another shot.

"From the sound of the shot, it sounded like a 22 those can hold any where from six to nine rounds and you've already wasted two and that's with me assuming you started with a full clip"

" you're assuming that I only have one gun" she spat

" you right, so say you have ten. You still only have two hands. I count over sixty hands out here, are you really willing to risk it. Kairi is my daughter and we ain't leaving with out her. I'm willing to take her with you dead or alive it really don't matter to me" I shrugged

" you would kill her grandmother in front of her" she asked

" she got another grandma but I'm her only father. You would kill me in front of her" I asked spitting her words back at her.

" look lady why don't you just send the girl out and maybe he'll let you see her sometimes" Tony bargained. It was clear that she cared about the kids if she was willing to go up against east for his own child.