Frustrated

Three days later

Touching back down in New York the first thing I wanted to do was go see Brielle but when I got there the security guard at her apartment turned me away saying I wasn't on her visitors list so I couldn't be in the building.

Saying fuck it I went home it was kinda late anyway so I wasn't tripping until I arrived finding Mel sleeping naked in my fucking bed.

" man wake up. What the fuck you doing here" I spat shaking her to wake up

" David please don't start cho shit, you just got home" she whined sleepily

" look ion care bout shit you talking about, get up and get out. How many times I gotta tell yo crazy ass I'm done witchu before you get that in yo head" I asked irritated she was here. She had a big ass house I let her have.

" baby chill out and come lay in this pussy I'm sure that'll fix whatever your little problem is" she offered rolling flat on her back tossing the blanket off.

" you for real bout to piss me off, get up and take yo ass home"

" no. Not unless you coming wimme" she responded

" I'm not doing that either, where my kids at?" I asked I didn't see them in the other room so I knew they wasn't here.

" at your moms house" she sighed

" why don't you go to yo crib and get in yo bed" I questioned really wanting to know why she keep popping up over here.

" because me and the kids miss you so why don't you stop tripping on me and move back in. It's yo house too" Mel sighed

" nah, that wasn't never home to me. I was just waiting for you to fuckup and you didn't disappoint so now I'm free." I shrug

" what about our family? You can't just walk away like this we have and agreement" she argued

" we had one but you broke it when you fuck ole dude and got pregnant" I gritted angrily

" I made a mistake! Why can't we move past that?" She asked with a pained expression but I didn't care I don't owe her shit she fucked me over so now I couldn't careless.

" you still tripping on me over her and she been running around here with a new nigga behind yo back" she asked

" I guess y'all got that in common" i spat throwing her clothes from the floor at her so she could get dressed and get the fuck out.

She left crying a few minutes later spilling out empty threats about what she was going to do to Brielle and how I was going to be hers once and for all. This bitch was looney tune for real which made me second guess about not taking her threats towards Brielle serious.

Calling Brielle I got her voice mail so I texted her to call me when she got up. I was paranoid so I texted her three more times back to back hoping she'd reply back but she didn't.

———
" Brielle...Brielle, ma get up yo phone keep going off" Demir groaned shaking me awake

" just ignore it. Please go back to sleep" I fussed turning my back to him dozing back off until he began to shake me again

" it's ringing again. Why don't you just answer and tell that Nigga you with me and you ain't dealing with him no'mo like that." He argued

" he already know all of that, go to sleep" I fired at him irritatedly

" well fine, since you acting scared of the nigga here lemme do it" he snapped reaching over me snatching my phone up from the nightstand pulling the charger it was on out of the wall in the process.