Fun?

A lil fun chapter for y'all hope y'all like it😌😉😙 also this book is coming to an end so let me know how I'm doing.
————
" David I don't care! When are you coming? I want a date, you've been saying the same lie for over a month. I'm two weeks away from giving birth to your son and you might miss it. Your over twelve hours away" I snapped tired of hearing the excuses.

" Elle, trust me I'ma be done by the end of the week. I just got the drop on where Mel's been hiding Ri. Once I get her, we gone be on our way to you I swear" he sighed

I'd been grilling him for a good forty minutes about missing my doctors appointment earlier today. He thought he was gone be able to fly down and go right back but he said he lost track of time fucking with Mel's other baby daddy.

" whatever, look I gotta go. Lani's in town and she's taking me to dinner" I sassed

" Brielle it's kinda late for dinner, I thought you said you just ate?" He questioned

" it's only nine besides it's been three hours since I ate and I'm eating for two. The baby ate earlier and now I'm about to eat" I said breaking it down for him since he wasn't comprehending

" aight bet but don't start playing with me man, you bet not be around her bitch ass cousin" he spat

" David, I'm eight months pregnant I'm not checking for no one but you" I sighed rolling my eyes at Lani making faces in the background. She'd been dramatically sighing, huffing and puffing for the last ten minutes since she'd gotten here.

" my cousin is far from a bitch! Byeeeeee!" She said snatching the phone hanging up

" Lani that was not caused for" I said scolding her

" well tell yo man to keep my family out of his mentions" she shrugged

" I'm sick of both of y'all, let's go" I said shaking my head as we left Dave's aunt house.

"Girl I don't know why you let that nigga know your every move, he don't let you know his every move"

" girl boo, get off my man. Where we going anyway" I asked as she drove

" i don't know but I want some chicken" she said

" ooo let's get some Harold's Chicken. They got this sauce called mild sauce it's to die for you can put it on anything. Fries, chicken, fish...it's so good" I ranted

"You sound extra greedy, Put the address in the gps" she laughed handing me her phone with google maps already open.

" and is" I laughed typing in the addy. Since I'd been here Dave's family been putting me on all the best spots to eat here in the city.

" how long you think you gone be in Chicago? Y'all thinking about moving here" Lani asked

" actually we haven't talked about it, so I'm not sure. I know I'm wanna stay here at least til the baby is born" I said resting my arm across my belly. It had grown so big these last few weeks.

" you nervous about going back" she asked as we pulled into the parking lot of Harold's

" a little, so much had happened I don't know if my life will ever go back to normal." I sighed walking into the building.

We stood back out of the way looking at the menu. I told her what I had the last three times I ate here, which was an eight piece mild with fries extra mild sauce on the fries cuz if you know you know.

I ordered a grape soda with it just cuz I could. Dave's family didn't let me have nothing but water, orange juice and apple juice not even koolaid.

Deciding to order the same thing as me we sat down waiting for our order to be called. While we were waiting some promoter dude named Major Stacks came in handing out flyer to a show tonight at Big D's a male strip club here in Chicago.