First Date

My smile probably takes up my whole face right now. But where are we going? Pulling out my phone I scroll through my contacts and try to find out where he put himself. There is no Nico, but there is a Gurei. When I select the contact I see the nickname is Nico.

"Gurei? Like gray the color?" And that's exactly what I end up texting him.

"Yes, like the color." He writes back.

"What's the dress code for this date on Tuesday?"
I finally set my things down and sat at the edge of my bed waiting for his reply.

"The date just might have to go based off of what you choose to wear. You should get some sleep, it's late. Text me tomorrow. Goodnight Eve."

As much as I want to text him all night he's right. Mary and I have breakfast together and end up leaving at the same time too. The office is quiet. It's close to Christmas and everyone is either at home or traveling. While I work I think about my parents, and how I explained I just didn't have the money to travel this year. Both of them understood this, especially since they really couldn't afford it either.

They live on the west coast, and this time of year is the worst to travel. It would've been worse if Mary wasn't going to be home, but her and her parents are in the same situation. Due to everyone being gone I answered phones most of the day rolling my eyes at annoying pissed off customers. What am I supposed to wear tomorrow? It can't be too impractical considering it's freezing outside nowadays.

The doorbell rings and it's Gurei.

"Eve he's here!" Mary yells down the hall.

My nerves kick in and I start to feel shaky and anxious. Why now? For Christ sake I slept in the same bed just the other day! Looking at myself in the mirror, I'd decided on a long black pencil skirt with black tights and a fitted v neck blouse tucked in. I thought about his long pea coat and wore one over my outfit to make sure I'm warm.

"Evie, didn't you hear me?" Mary opens the door and I turn towards her, flipping my hair out from under my coat, raising my eyebrows.

"You look amazing! Now stop making the poor man wait!" She whispers, then grabs my hand and pulls me out into the living room.

He's standing there in the entryway waiting for me. His eyes widen at me like Mary's did and he stands up straighter.

"Eve."

"G-Gurei." I blush. He smiles at me using the name.

Using his name gives me a different feeling, like I'm meeting someone new all over again. I watch his eyes analyze as they move down over me. Mary had disappeared at some point, I didn't pay much attention.

"Ready to go?" He smiles a devilish smirk and then holds his hand out.

Taking his hand I follow him out and he helps me into his car. My body is burning up, while he looked at me it triggered something. I want him, I don't care how well I know him.

"Eve?"

I register his voice and snap out of my thoughts, turning to face him. His lips caught mine in a kiss and I moaned, kissing him fervently. His hands slide up my sides then to my breasts, his thumbs running over my nipples.

"G-Gurei..mmh!" He hums in appreciation of my reaction to his touch.

He lets up, then sits back into his seat starting the car. I'm stuck in one spot unable to move.

"Buckle up baby."

I do as he says and we take off. Gurei drives with one hand on my thigh, his fingers sinking into my skin. The only thing my mind is on is his touch, I can barely focus. Finally the car stops jolting me back into reality. Gurei comes around to my side helping me out of the car.

"Where are we?" We are in front of a nice house alone by itself, no neighbors around at all.

"My place." He smiles down at me.

"Oh—you were sneaking me off to your place hmm?"

Shaking his head he takes my hand and I follow him inside. As soon as we are inside he has me in another kiss. His hands are holding each side of my face and he kisses me more passionately.

"Eve, I had dinner plans for later. But I don't know if." Cutting him off I kiss him.

"I just wanna stay here with you."

His eyes darken and burn with passion. Gently he slips my coat off and I follow him upstairs and into his bedroom. It's cast in a red glow with all his black furniture silhouetted in it. I'm back in his embrace and he unzips my skirt letting it drop to the floor, then my blouse.

"Hmm, look at you." He sits me on the bed and he steps back to undress himself.

He peels my tights off, starting to kiss my stomach up to my neck. My back arches, pressing my body into his.

"Ah! Mmh Gurei.." Switching positions I end up on top, looking down at him appreciating me.

"Move with me baby."

His hips shift and grind with mine. My body starts to work up a sweat and he pulls me down into a rough kiss, his hand holding a fist full of my hair. It's then that there is a loud slam from downstairs. Gurei jumps up with me in his lap holding me close. Just as I was about to say something but he covered my mouth.

"Hisouka! Come out! I know you're not a runner, so where are you?!" A deep scary male voice shouts.

You can tell by the commotion he isn't alone. Quickly Gurei helps me gather my clothes and get redressed.