𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

When the clowns placed Mindy, Liv, and Sam inside the RV, they proceeded to separate them

When the clowns placed Mindy, Liv, and Sam inside the RV, they proceeded to separate them. Mindy was handcuffed to the back, Liv was handcuffed in the middle, and the main clown led Sam to the front/stairwell to handcuff her.

As the clown handcuffed Sam, a sense of dread settled within her. The clown's grip tightened as she used both hands to grab Sam's face, drawing her attention with an ominous message. "The Carnival Master will be released at sunrise, and this whole damn place is gonna burn down!" the clown declared with a chilling laugh. Sam's heart raced with fear and confusion as she struggled to comprehend the gravity of the situation. To her horror, the clown's unsettling behavior escalated as she leaned in, licking Sam's face with a disturbing gesture that sent a shiver down her spine.

"Get the FUCK off me!" Sam exclaimed, her voice filled with a mixture of anger and fear as she tried to kick the clown away. However, the clown effortlessly evaded her attempts, skipping away with an unsettling chuckle. 

"Is everybody okay?" Sam asked, her voice filled with concern as she looked toward Mindy and Liv, who were also scanning the RV for any possible means of escape. 

"Yeah, we're handcuffed to an RV with nothing to get out with, we're screwed Sam," Mindy stated with a sense of resignation, acknowledging the seemingly dire situation they found themselves in. Sam, however, chose not to dwell on the negativity, determined to find a solution. She ignored Mindy's comment and instead continued to scan the interior of the RV, searching for anything that could potentially aid in their escape. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We have to help them out somehow, we have to distract them," Chad asserted, his voice filled with determination and concern for his friends, particularly his sister.

"How?" Ethan questioned, his voice tinged with a hint of skepticism. He couldn't see a clear path towards saving their friends or extricating themselves from the precarious situation atop the Ferris wheel.

"All right, you little SHITS! Get over here!" the clown's voice echoed through the air, a mixture of anger and frustration evident in its tone. The urgency in their voice indicated their determination to locate the remaining members of the group. 

"Well, we have to distract them somehow," Chad stated, clutching Blanche tightly in his hand, ready to use it as a potential distraction. However, Ethan attempted to intervene, trying to prevent Chad from throwing the stuffed animal. The two friends engaged in a brief struggle, each holding their ground with conflicting ideas on how to proceed. Chad couldn't understand why Ethan was opposed to using Blanche, while Ethan questioned why Chad couldn't opt for the newspaper instead. The dispute escalated until, in a twist of fate, the stuffed animal slipped from their grasp, flying out of their hands and landing right in front of the approaching clowns.