𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: I'm kind of shocked by this monster's story

(Author's Note: I'm kind of shocked by this monster's story. I expected it to be about someone else.)

July 19, 1978

A man walked into a familiar church to meet the carnival master, who was holding a puppet with strings.

"I can make them so alive and magical, everything in town will need one, and soon they'll be knocking down your door," the Carnival Master said, not making eye contact with the men who entered while twirling the glowing puppet with its strings.

"What do I need to do?" the men asked, pulled in by the Carnival Master's words and their own desires.

"Place your hands on the altar," the Carnival Master demanded. The man followed the Carnival Master's orders and put his hands on the altar. As the Carnival Master walked toward him, he placed the puppet he was holding into the man's hands, causing the man holding it to feel different.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The man walked to his workshop with the puppet and approached a shelf displaying a collection of dolls he had made. He carefully hung the puppet he had received on one of the available hooks before moving towards two life-sized red-haired dolls that were the same height as kids that were sitting on the ground.

"Children, we'll be able to keep the shop now. I'll never let anything happen to you," the man said to the red dolls, a smile plastered on his face. As the puppet glowed above the "children," it seemed to be doing something to them, perhaps bringing them to life or imbuing them with magic.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

While the dollmaker naps in his shop, the two red dolls, now alive, start walking toward him. They are both mumbling, "Knife" over and over.

Before they both begin to stab their owner in his sleep, he starts screaming as they continue to stab him over and over.

(Author's Note: Even though I told you guys, who do you think might die in this episode...? I was going to make Quinn look like a Chucky joke, but nah. I'd love to hear your feedback on what you think might happen. ALLL ABOARD THE TOXIC GOSSIP TRAINNNN. Had to.)