𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 4 𝙤𝙛 4)

"She's pissed at us," Sam states the obvious

"Well, duh, she is. We took her demon dog and her sex slave, Quinn. But we might as well kill her; that bitch deserves it," Ethan remarks. They then shifted their attention to the table that Sam and Quinn had used previously. On the table, there are cards laid out, accompanied by a note. A sigh collectively escapes their lips as they understand the implication of what they're seeing.

"To claim the fourth ring, two must be selected by vote to beat Lucy at her own game. Be warned, you're nearing your final confrontation with the carnival master," they read the note aloud, their frustration evident. They toss the note onto the ground in exasperation.

"Guys, I'm tired of this. I don't want to see anyone else die," Ethan cries out, his voice nearly breaking with emotion. Chad responds by offering him a comforting side hug, conveying reassurance and understanding.

"We're not going to vote privately, though, guys. We've all been through so much on this journey. We know that nobody is going to vote for each other. I'm essentially what you guys called a secret lynchpin, and we also know Ethan might be a likely choice because he keeps saying he probably will be. But we still have a chance of being voted in, too. So, why don't we just vote ourselves to go in? That way, we won't feel guilty or anything, and we'll leave it up to luck to decide," Sam explains the plan. The others quickly jump on board with the idea.

"Well, Calliope, do you want to just put one of each of our names in?" Sam asks Calliope, who is standing behind the table.

"If that's what you wish," Calliope agrees.

"That's what we wish," Sam confirms, and Calliope proceeds to place each of their cards in the pile. "I will now shuffle and draw two," Calliope announces, mixing the cards before selecting two without revealing the names to the group.

"It is time. Are you ready? The first person going into the challenge is..." Calliope says, her voice was laden with anticipation, as the others brace themselves to see whose name has been drawn.