𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 𝙤𝙛 4)

As Mindy, Anika, and Ethan walk into the drugstore with Mortimer, as soon as they enter, Mindy spots a note lying on one of the glass tables

As Mindy, Anika, and Ethan walk into the drugstore with Mortimer, as soon as they enter, Mindy spots a note lying on one of the glass tables. When she picks it up, she realizes it contains instructions to make the anti-venom antidote.

"This is an old recipe for an anti-venom that will stop even a cobra's bite," Mindy reads out loud, immediately capturing the attention of the others. They all crowd around her, but she gives Ethan and Mortimer a stern "back the fuck up" look to give her some space. Which they do.

Mindy knows the importance of getting this antidote prepared quickly, and she needs room to focus on the task at hand.

"After the ingredients are gathered, they have to be combined in a centrifuge. If done correctly, the liquid will turn yellow," Mindy reads, carefully examining the list of ingredients. Some of them were crossed out, while others were still clear and visible.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As the other group explores Fat Man Slim's, Sam decides to climb a flight of stairs. To their surprise, they come across a man who is opening one of those eye peepholes. Sam gasps in shock, drawing the attention of the rest of the group who quickly turn their heads towards the stairs.

"You want the package? Well, then you've got to give me the password," the man with a deep voice says, causing them to retreat down the stairs. As they head back, Chad notices a gold box and picks it up. He places it on the table and examines it, trying to see if there is a code on the box that might be the password the man is referring to.

"It's a three-digit code," Chad says, sharing his discovery with the rest of the group. Tara takes the initiative and approaches the gold box. Without hesitation, she enters the code "730," which matches the time they found on the note: 7:30. To their relief, the box opens, revealing its contents.

"730, which is 7:30, the time Cindy was supposed to be here," Tara explains as they enter the code and successfully open the box. Inside, they find money along with a note that reads, "Use the photos to get the password." Below the note, some photos seem to tell a story, potentially containing clues to unlock the password they need.

"Maybe we should recreate these scenes, and then we can find clues in the spot," Quinn suggests, and the rest of the group seems to agree with the idea.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••