𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

"So, what's our guess as to who's lying?" Mindy asks the group, trying to process what she had just read in the last few minutes

"Well, we only know two people, which are Calliope and Mortimer," Tara points out, emphasizing that they had just met the two about an hour ago.

"But it could still be one of us. We can't just trust each other because we're friends and a big old family. Scratch that. Nobody can be trusted, no matter what we think about each other," Mindy explains to the group, trying to use her horror/thriller/mystery knowledge to find out who the liar is in the group.

"Well, Quinn, how are you feeling coming back from the challenge?" Sam asks, trying to change the subject real quick.

"I kind of agree with Mindy. Well, I can't trust everybody. Somebody had voted me in," Quinn says, crossing her arms.

"But do you think it was rightfully so?" Amber asks, which makes everybody go silent as Quinn mumbles "What."

As Amber and Quinn have a tense stare-down, Calliope walks over to the map, clearly noticing something new. She takes the map off the wall and places it on the table in the middle of the group.

"This is new," Anika points out, gesturing to a place called "Fat Man Slims." There's a hint beside it saying, "Beware of snakes. The Serpent's Eyes lie in wait."

While analyzing the map, the group all hears some movement from far away. When they look up, they see a small lady peeping at their conversation. This makes the group wear a confused look on their faces as they stand up, and the woman quickly runs away. Without hesitation, the group decides to chase after her.

As she ran out of the hideout and out of the arcade, Chad was right behind her so he tackled her to the ground before he managed to grab her from behind, stopping her from running away. The rest of the group quickly catches up, and they all lead the lady back into the arcade. Calliope hands them a rope randomly, and Sam and Wes use it to tie her to a chair securely.

"Listen here, track star, what were you doing spying on us?" Amber demands, her voice firm and assertive.

"I'm looking for the same thing you're looking for," the lady tries to defend herself, her voice quivering slightly as Sam tightens the rope around her.

"What are you talking about?" Ethan asks, his curiosity piqued by the lady's cryptic response.

"The Serpent's Eyes!" The lady begs, desperation evident in her voice. Tara reaches out to touch the lady's neck, noticing something before quickly pulling back. "She was bitten by the serpent," Tara points out, and the others turn their attention to the lady's neck, seeing the bite mark just as Tara described.

"That snakey bitch bit me! She stole my husband," the lady cries out in anger and sadness, her emotions mixed and raw. 

"She's snakey, literally and figuratively too, damn. I could never," Quinn says, flipping her head to the side.