𝙒𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 4 𝙤𝙛 4)

"Hey, Tara, are you okay?" Sam asks, walking over to her sister who appears a bit dazed

"Well, I had to help Maria by getting cursed by a group of witches. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think I'm fine. I was being rather a bitch to them, which surprisingly worked in my favor," Tara explains, but Sam interrupts her.

"Wait, wait. You got cursed?" Sam asks, switching into a parental and concerned mode for her sister. Tara nods in confirmation as the others interrupt them.

"Guys, we've got the ring, and we're assuming you guys have the nose," Chad says as they spot the pig nose on the table.

"We also resurrect your fine-ass brother. If he gets divorced and I'm still stuck on him, tell him I'm available. But also, we did save your brother," Quinn says, getting real hot and bothered by the idea of the lady's brother, but remembering it was the lady's deceased brother.

"Oh my... Thank you," the lady says, a happy expression plastered on her face as she covers her smile.

"Quinn, remember these people are from the 70s and are probably still dead, or maybe in their 60s or 70s or whatever now," Ethan says with a disgusted look plastered on his own face.

"You said 'now,' but we're in the 70s. I still have a chance," Quinn says, shrugging her shoulders with a smile.

"Wait, hold on, guys. This is new. Those of you who have been cursed must now pay the price. To reverse the third curse, you must recover the amulet of youth by passing through the witches' tangled skein. The last one to complete it will pay with their life," Sam says, reading the map on the table.

"Wait, who got cursed?" Quinn questions as Chad, Ethan, Tara, and Sam raise their hands, leaving Quinn the only one not cursed. She's happy about it but also feels guilty for the others.

"All of you got cursed?" Quinn questions, her face showing a shocked expression as she looks around the room.

"Quinn, you were the only one not cursed. It's just us four," Ethan says with a sigh escaping as he speaks.

"So, one of us might die or pay the price to cure that amulet and cleanse the wicker man," Sam says.

"This is such bullshit," Ethan mumbles, putting his hands through his hair before leaning on Chad as they get ready to go to the challenge.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They walk into a dark room with a series of challenges set up. They stop to read a note: "The last one through the four challenges will be sacrificed by witches. The first is the witch's brew. The second is the witch's hat. The third is bobbing for rotten apples. And the last is maneuvering through their tangled skein without ringing a bell." They read the note before proceeding to the first challenge.