𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

The group was now at Fat Man Slim's, taking a break and discussing what had been happening

The group was now at Fat Man Slim's, taking a break and discussing what had been happening. However, it seemed like Amber was the only one arguing, disagreeing, and hating on things.

"I'm over this! All my friends are dying. That twink was actually a good player. Now he's dead because of Sam. Thank you so much," Amber said, clearly upset, while sitting across from Mortimer. Tara was sitting behind her in the next booth.

"If anyone's to blame, blame Chad! Chad's the one who-" Sam was cut off by Chad, who looked confused about why he was being blamed.

"You went up against him!" Sam exclaimed, feeling the weight of Amber's words starting to affect the group, causing them to blame each other and stir up unnecessary drama.

"We were the only two options, and I knew I was the strongest motherfucker here!" Chad spat back, trying to defend himself and not get blamed for killing his closest friend. (Author's Note: He totally meant boyfriend).

"Nobody misses him more than I do. I miss him so much," Quinn said as Chad pulled her into a side hug, feeling bad that she still had to witness her brother's death in front of her.

"Listen up, guys! I've come to the conclusion that we're all gonna die anyway, so we might as well enjoy our last moments," Amber said, getting up to sit at the table and deliver her goodbye speech. She raised her root beer, which they were all drinking, in the air, and Mindy playfully raised her beer, going along with Amber's farewell speech. (Author's Note: Mindy doesn't give a fuck about Amber at all she just rather have fun than you know think about death.

Amber then ignored the rest of the group and started randomly talking to Mortimer. Sam noticed that she had been distant from Tara ever since this whole thing started, and it seemed a little off to her.

"I don't want to be around Sam, 'cause I'm positive she's lying. So I'm into trying something new. Why don't you and I just leave together?" Amber suggested to Mortimer, unaware that Tara noticed and a tear fell down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away, hoping nobody would notice her emotions.

Sam noticed the tear that Tara quickly wiped away and took note of it. She gave her sister a comforting look and a pat on the shoulder, trying to show support and let Tara know that she was there for her. However, Tara didn't react to any of Sam's movements or motions and just looked back at her sister with a distant expression.

After pulling her hand away, Sam declared, "We need to find that coin. And I'm going to make it my mission to find it." She shifted her gaze away from Tara and looked at the rest of the group, determined to take on the challenge and find the coin they were seeking.

"I would honestly love to do that," Mortimer said, reaching out to touch Amber's hair, while Tara tried to keep her gaze on the rest of the group, attempting to focus on the situation at hand, despite the growing tension between Amber and Mortimer.