𝙒𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: I have nothing to say but I did change the cover for my Future HSMTMTS in the chapter I showed the cover, so if you want to see what the new cover is then you can check it before reading this

(Author's Note: I have nothing to say but I did change the cover for my Future HSMTMTS in the chapter I showed the cover, so if you want to see what the new cover is then you can check it before reading this.)

"It wasn't fair, Ethan. She didn't even have a chance," Chad says as Ethan tries to comfort him on a small couch.

"Guys, none of us is going to get out of here alive if we don't skip past what happened. I know how you feel, Chad, but we need to finish this for her," Sam says.

"Look, Chad, I know how you feel and how you probably hate me after what happened," Quinn says, walking up to him.

"I never said I didn't like you. I just don't like what just happened to my own sister, Quinn, okay?" Chad says with a sigh as he looks up at Quinn.

"It just seems like you brush past this situation like nothing had happened, which is dark and wrong, man," Chad tries to explain himself.

"You don't understand what I was going through..." Quinn tries to explain herself.

"I DO!" Chad raises his voice, which makes Ethan flinch and jump a little, shocked to see this side of Chad.

"Let's not argue about this," Quinn stops him, as Ethan decides to intervene before it gets worse.

"Guys, we don't have time for this. Okay, Chad, I love you, but we have to push through this for a second and find the next artifact. Can we just look at the map and see what we have to do?" Ethan pleads as Calliope brings the map to them.

As they look at the map, they see three locations: a gas station, a cemetery, and a bridge that leads to the cemetery. They also notice a side note beside one of the locations, "Burned at a stake." Before they can react, they hear some loud screeches, which make them jump back and freak out even more as they scream in shock.

"What in the hell!?" Ethan yells, still shocked by the loud screeches, as Mortimer backs into the lounge, which makes the group jump again.

"What's going on, Mortimer?" Quinn questions, as Mortimer tries to catch his breath.

"They're gonna burn him alive," Mortimer says, as they ask in confusion who he was talking about, but he only replies by saying, "We don't have time for this anymore."

"What are you talking about? Where are you going?" They ask Mortimer as he rushes out of the arcade to the gas station, and they follow behind him.

They then see a random guy tied up to a gas pump with a suit and hood covering his face.

"She'll be back soon to burn me," the man says, his voice trembling with fear.

"Wait, who's gonna burn you?" Tara questions him, her expression filled with concern and confusion.

"One of the witches. She'll be back soon to burn me. You'll have to find the key," the man says urgently, his voice filled with fear and desperation.