𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙤 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 𝙤𝙛 4)

(Author's Note: Monster's Backstory Time! Also for some reason, this picture didn't pop up the last chapter

(Author's Note: Monster's Backstory Time! Also for some reason, this picture didn't pop up the last chapter.)

Feb 14, 1978

A skinny, tall man with distinctive skin marks or features on his face and no shirt is running through the foggy woods, while two hunters are chasing him. He spots a tree to hide behind and attempts to conceal himself. He thinks he's safe, but a gunshot hits the tree above him, prompting him to run away.

While running away, one of the hunters loads up another bullet, giving the man a reason to run even further. However, in his attempt to escape, he ends up getting shot in the shoulder by the other hunter. The impact causes him to fall to the ground, but he musters all his strength to try and get back up, even though it's a struggle.

"He certainly bleeds," one of the hunters remarks. Both hunters believed that the man's abnormal appearance made him a freak or monster, which was the reason they were trying to kill him. They get up from their spots and approach the injured man.

While trying to crawl away, as he couldn't get up, the man's hand brushes against something rubbery that feels different from the grass. Curious, he looks up to see what he has touched and finds the carnival master standing there, staring down at him.

"I know your name. The world does not," the carnival master says, crouching down to the man who looks terrified and confused.

"Do you want the world to know your name? To fear you like the devil? I need you to stand and say yes," the carnival master says as the man cries, looking down at the ground, reflecting on the pain this town has caused him. Perhaps this is his chance to have the power to be known. With a whimper, he attempts to hoist himself up, succeeding before looking the carnival master in the eyes.

"Say it!" The carnival master yells at the man, who groans and holds his bullet wound, but upon being yelled at, he drops his hand to his side, ceasing to make any noise.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes," the man stutters, before taking the artifact the carnival master was holding in his hand. As he does so, the artifact glows green and starts taking control of the man, who screams in pain. Meanwhile, the carnival master walks away with a grin plastered on his face as smoke fills the area.

The green smoke spread throughout the woods and enveloped the two hunters, causing them to collapse to the ground lifeless. As the green smoke continued to expand, the man underwent a terrifying transformation. He grew taller, almost as tall as the trees, and his appearance became more frightening. With long arms swinging around, he now moved through the area, searching for his next victim.

Who was the man... and what was his Name.

(Author's Note: Yes, the monster's body shape looks like the monster from doors, sadly 😭 I swear that's what it looks like in the episode. But also, who do you think might die from this monster in this episode?)